OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We just got information this morning that we will be carrying the Nike Zoom Kobe VI in Volt/Black/Green Apple/Crimson (29659701) and the Nike Zoom Kobe VI Youth in Volt/Black/Green Apple/Crimson (29913300), but they will be extremely limited.  As far as I was told, these shoes can only be ordered over the phone on Christmas Day.  Our call center will not be open until 7 AM CT, which is when we will start taking phone orders for the shoes.  If I get any new information saying otherwise, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Mr. Raystein... that is a very nice pair of pleated denim khakis you have on. Do you startch you own attire?

Verrr nice...

Btw, you busy for dinner tonight? I have this groupon coupon for Applebees. Hope you like boneless wings and chocolate layer eclair icecream cake.

*winks*

You see what i'm sayin?

hee hee heee...

not feeling those at all....good!

Im going to try and limit myself on these VIs. Wish me luck fellas lol.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

These should be called the Aquamans.

These should be called the Train Wrecks...actually they should never be called or spoken about ever again.

Not feeling those, look like the let shannon dunk Kobe V colorway like people have mentioned.

Better that way though, I know there's going to be like 40 colorways of these and i'll probably like 35 of them.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

These should be called the Aquamans.

These should be called the Train Wrecks...actually they should never be called or spoken about ever again.
agreed...I dont even think edwins pics can save these
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Eastbay Ray - Does this mean the Del Sol is dropping on Christmas Day as well or still on Sunday the 26th?
The Del Sols are still launching on 12/26/10.  These shoes should be available on our website, so you can order them the at 12 AM EST.  I have not heard any information saying otherwise.

EastbayRep - Ray

yeah I'm gonna go ahead and quote each one of you that dislikes this colorway for future reference. NWT learned his lesson.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ima be the only one in line wanting those...
pimp.gif

Nah, I'm sure there will be a few blind dudes, some special needs children, and some circus clowns in line with you...

So....these Grinches seem like they might be at more spots than originally thought. I wonder if they'll be around for a minute. Chaos 2.0?

Last year the Chaos were supposed to be pretty limited, and are still sitting at some spots.

Wow! I know i'm in the minority, but I'm really feeling these! I didn't like the first set of pics because the glass blue looked dull, but these pics make them look so vibrant... Nike stays taking my money...

^^ it makes me smile too, with a giggle, then burst of laughter afterwards.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Oh man Eastbay is getting the Grinches?? Thats crazy!!! Even if they are limited its nice to see they will get limited Kobe releases. Almost, almost makes me consider getting them cause I get giftcards for Xmas, but Ill be cool with the Del Sols, since I wont have the gift cards till later that day, and that green is crazy. Totally would get them off of hype and to break some necks on the courts

Just saw these pop up, Im not feeling them AT ALL!

Eastbay Ray - Does this mean the Del Sol is dropping on Christmas Day as well or still on Sunday the 26th?

I dont care what they are called as long as i can call them mine! They are real funky and i mean that in a good way. Ppl keep disliking these so that they are a easy copp lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom