OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ those could've easily been the chaos. Trade the yellow with volt green,blue with purple, and orange with red.! I dont be doing ps but im sure it would look sick.

Whoa 
laugh.gif

*goes back to the Kobe V thread* 

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

^^ those could've easily been the chaos. Trade the yellow with volt green,blue with purple, and orange with red.! I dont be doing ps but im sure it would look sick.

Totally agree. I am glad everyone is hating on them...there will only be a few of us wearing them.

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Totally agree. I am glad everyone is hating on them...there will only be a few of us wearing them.

The rest of us will point and laugh......lol

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by drchipinski

The rest of us will point and laugh......lol

Lmao well thats fine. Turning heads is turning heads! I just wonder how many ppl will change their minds about these as time passes, as we get real life pics, and especially when NWT takes pics of them with his national geographics cameras lol.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by DHD28

Which pair do you plan on picking up, NWT?

The del sols. Ima call after work and if theyre available... Then I'ma break em in before my game.

Im 185-190ish now and I've notice that my stops and cuts are based off on how I stomp, and place my foot. The amount of weight and force I put on my foot when setting that platform, ain't really gonna keep me worried...
I just hope it isn't that bad to the point where I end up doing the splits.

ball next week Mugen?

I'm down for whenever. Schedule is pretty clear.

I gotta get to Cali and show ya'll two and Adrian whats up!!!

Ok D, I'll add you to the growing list of dudes from out of state who talk a big game or talk $%%+ knowing damn well they can't/won't make it out to the best coast to see what's up...

Im trying to get out there. lol

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I gotta get to Cali and show ya'll two and Adrian whats up!!!

Ok D, I'll add you to the growing list of dudes from out of state who talk a big game or talk $%%+ knowing damn well they can't/won't make it out to the best coast to see what's up...

what we need to do is take him to a club here in Hollywood and show him a WestCoast party... 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 and then to a Brazilian steak house son!
lol

My opinion still stands... Wait 'till you see more pics, some will have a change of heart! I like them...

Them things are ugly. Reminds me of some ugly high top dunks that every bama had in school arou d 3-5 years ago n no not the skate or die.

Fresh knows what I'm talking bout.
Unlike him, I can't dunk tho
laugh.gif
sounds like an inside joke and I'm sitting out.....
touche.....

Grinches
"Stewies, Aquaman, laffytaffy, whatever you wanna call em."
Dukes.

Three i will be copping for sure.

Originally Posted by C Cerda11

IMG%5D
IMG%5D
IMG%5D
Pics From Nikeid Studio in Beijing
nice~~
hmm it seems like kobe VI isn't a shoe model that fits some "loud" colorway...

only that blk/neon green and all blk/red, looked decent to me on the above pic, all the others r 
grin.gif

i think Kobe Vs are more capable on being "colorful" designed

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Oh man Eastbay is getting the Grinches?? Thats crazy!!! Even if they are limited its nice to see they will get limited Kobe releases. Almost, almost makes me consider getting them cause I get giftcards for Xmas, but Ill be cool with the Del Sols, since I wont have the gift cards till later that day, and that green is crazy. Totally would get them off of hype and to break some necks on the courts

Just saw these pop up, Im not feeling them AT ALL!

Eastbay Ray - Does this mean the Del Sol is dropping on Christmas Day as well or still on Sunday the 26th?
Looked like some Thunder players can rock them!
personally, i wouldn't wear this... but not hating it tht much either~

Originally Posted by Nermindee

really curious about the ace CW.
same here...
the kobe III and kobe V ACE colorways are so nice~

sold my Vs ACE though... can't say no to $$, but still got my III ACEs~ they are sexy

Eastbay - Ray,

since you guys have the grinch kobe VI, they are gonna be on your website 12am 12/26? according to the official release date of the grinch is 26th, right?
Can i use my recent received gift card on them?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom