OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's going to be as hard to get these as some people are sweating. So many online stores have them already for higher prices but the fact that they still have them tells you something. The Big Stages pre-orders were all sold out once the sites put them up.

can't wait for the grinches. not really a holiday spirit dresser, but these should make up for it.
off topic but I found this online.

Very jealous of people knowing that I will not be able to get my hands on any cool editions like the Grinches living in Australia or ids lol!

Congrats to everyone though they look awesome.

Was able to ID and order my pair... Just got the confirmation now. So I guess it should be coming sometime mid January. Anyone else get to order the IDs early?

NDC - Nike . Com

Ids were available all day yesterday
smile.gif

yesir i should b getting mine on the 21st hopefully evryone will get there pair im going to throw on the red laces ........this is going to be my first pair of kobes

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I tried the Grinchs on today. I wear 10.5 in the Zoom Kobe V and I actually found the toe box to be a little too roomy in the VI in 10.5. Looks like I'll be going a half size down with the Kobe VIs.
more roomy?  I have read in previous review that isn't as much toe room...I had an id in my cart but took it out because I don't know what size to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom