OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

when are they gonna be doing orders on eastbay for the grinch? thanks for any info
we will be taking phone orders for these shoes at 7 AM CST on 12/25/10.  If I get any new information saying otherwise, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay taking phone orders??? Really??? I've always been told its first come, first serve...

I remember the good old days, ~9-10 years ago, when you can pre-order shoes from Eastbay and once the RD came for the shoe, it would be shipped...

Forgot to ask if anyone knows when the "Venomenon" t-shirt will be available???

Called a few local FTL and no one has them...

Keeping my fingers crossed for some Christmas days
wink.gif

Originally Posted by poosht

I seen them at my local Champ Sports... I seen the BLK, Purple and the grey/grinch green... Check Champs!

This is the week Fellas! The debut week of the Nike Zoom Kobe VIs! That was a great run for the ZKVs!

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by poosht

I seen them at my local Champ Sports... I seen the BLK, Purple and the grey/grinch green... Check Champs!

I went to one today but didn't have it...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

This is the week Fellas! The debut week of the Nike Zoom Kobe VIs! That was a great run for the ZKVs!
the V run may not be done if the VIs traction doesn't perform....reviews are not good so far....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I tried the Grinchs on today. I wear 10.5 in the Zoom Kobe V and I actually found the toe box to be a little too roomy in the VI in 10.5. Looks like I'll be going a half size down with the Kobe VIs.
more roomy?  I have read in previous review that isn't as much toe room...I had an id in my cart but took it out because I don't know what size to get.

You can clearly see the VI has less height in the toe box than the V from this angle. Im not sure what dude is talking about "too roomy". I've been telling people if they dont like a snug fit then go a half size up. No way would I tell anyone to go a half size down...

You will see soon enough John; but my guess is you will end up wearing the same size as you did in the V since you actually play in your shoes (cant say that about too many people anymore).

They also had a purple mamba print short, purple/yellow mamba print, and blk/blk tonal mamba print hoody as well.
Mamba print is the new elephant print?
nerd.gif

When's the next champs f&f again?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I tried the Grinchs on today. I wear 10.5 in the Zoom Kobe V and I actually found the toe box to be a little too roomy in the VI in 10.5. Looks like I'll be going a half size down with the Kobe VIs.
more roomy?  I have read in previous review that isn't as much toe room...I had an id in my cart but took it out because I don't know what size to get.

You can clearly see the VI has less height in the toe box than the V from this angle. Im not sure what dude is talking about "too roomy". I've been telling people if they dont like a snug fit then go a half size up. No way would I tell anyone to go a half size down...

You will see soon enough John; but my guess is you will end up wearing the same size as you did in the V since you actually play in your shoes (cant say that about too many people anymore).

thx tony...the vis do look wider than the vs....the length is ok on the vs in my true size 11 just the width was killing me so I moved to an 11.5...I don't like wearing the 11.5s length wise because if I make a hard stop I can feel my foot slide slightly forward in the shoe if I am not double socking...after that long winded answer I guess I will have to try them on and figure out what size to get...

I do play in mine...my Wed Night team won the championship a few weeks back(we only have 3 rings)....starting back to two leagues a week in January.  At 39 yrs old, I really still enjoy playing.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

mugen, have you played in the home big stages yet? wonder how those bad boys perform...

wow grinches are sorta appearing on ebay again and the prices definitely increased... and i have a feeling it will continue to do so.
mannn all i gotta say is...

if you dont have a hookup, or if you arent sure about coppin online cus of your slow internet or slow typing skills when the release hour comes...

you are probably gonna wanna camp out... you better line up early boy.

Not trying to hype this shoe up even more... but i remember the big stage line at HOH beverly... insane early birds and insane line.

And you better bet they will remember that and try to be even earlier this time... specially the pissed off cats that missed out.

Good luck to everyone.

^^^no need to hype these. Prices are on the rise because of the shadiness at Attic so it makes it seem these were super limited. Watch, the prices will drop after actual release because there will be more available.

please dont post stuff that will just drive the hype on these............

Im looking forward to the Del Sol release. Other than balling, those Grinchs wont do anything for me. Sure cant rock them casually, at least I cant

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^no need to hype these. Prices are on the rise because of the shadiness at Attic so it makes it seem these were super limited. Watch, the prices will drop after actual release because there will be more available.

please dont post stuff that will just drive the hype on these............

THIS........the prices always go up because of three things: greedy resellers, people that start panicking that they wont get a pair and pull the trigger early on eBay, and people that drive up the hype! These are going to be more like chaos last year IMO. If you want them you can get them if you put the effort. You got eastbay, NDC, HOH , AND niketown. So just get ready and make your plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom