OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone that really wants them should be able to get them if they put in the effort.

Don't buy from the resellers, let them sit with all of there shoes and eventually they'll realize that its not worth it.

Either get up early or be patient.

Originally Posted by poosht

Eastbay taking phone orders??? Really??? I've always been told its first come, first serve...
That's true, but we're not expecting to release these online at the moment, only via phone, so we'd recommend being ready to call in ASAP on the morning of the 25th (7:00 AM CT).

EastbayRep - Ryan

people in this thread as if there only 1 place getting them
chill out with that hyping it up to that level on this release
i see people always complaining bout hypebeast but this is where it start right here
No shape form or fashion these are comparable to big stage joints

Originally Posted by Nermindee

wow grinches are sorta appearing on ebay again and the prices definitely increased... and i have a feeling it will continue to do so.
mannn all i gotta say is...

if you dont have a hookup, or if you arent sure about coppin online cus of your slow internet or slow typing skills when the release hour comes...

you are probably gonna wanna camp out... you better line up early boy.

Not trying to hype this shoe up even more... but i remember the big stage line at HOH beverly... insane early birds and insane line.

And you better bet they will remember that and try to be even earlier this time... specially the pissed off cats that missed out.

Good luck to everyone.

You can't put these in the same boat as the big stages. I was at HOH for the big stages I did want to be there as early as I did but I put the effort to get my pair. These are going to be easy to get if you really want them at retail!

Im not trying to rebuild the hype, or knock what you guys are saying to diminish the hype, But I heard these were fairly limited, maybe the eastbay rep can confirm that with the amount they are getting in...

out of the three XMAS shoes this is the one produced in the smallest numbers, and the one we all want... it wont be a cakewalk picking them up as far as I can tell. its one of those releases I think will shock us all and move a lot quicker then we think

Kobe being produced in highest numbers thats the truth
this release just like other QS if you live in a major city you good if not try your chances with ndc or your favorite local retailer

Not everyone wants lime green shoes dude. Del Sols come out a day later, and most hype this week is for those crap Cool Greys. Only reason I'm contemplating trying to grab them is because I have a giftcard.

Originally Posted by poosht

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

when are they gonna be doing orders on eastbay for the grinch? thanks for any info
we will be taking phone orders for these shoes at 7 AM CST on 12/25/10.  If I get any new information saying otherwise, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay taking phone orders??? Really??? I've always been told its first come, first serve...

it is first come first serve, except on the phone. 

I just confirmed a gift card on an exchange I sent back in so I can grab these Grinchs, purely off of hype and breaking necks on the courts, ill admit it unlike some, ive gone back and forth on these. But I kept waking up out of sleep in a cold sweat with these things on the mind
laugh.gif
so Im taking my chances on Eastbay.

looks like resellers got that hype machine started and running a little early this time around....lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^no need to hype these. Prices are on the rise because of the shadiness at Attic so it makes it seem these were super limited. Watch, the prices will drop after actual release because there will be more available.

please dont post stuff that will just drive the hype on these............

Very true but you know once the Grinches appear on Kobe's feet on national TV all the peeps are going to want them.

Hype is inevitable. You can't stop it.

One thing I will say is.... They're nothing like the chaos release last year.
These grinches are indeed..... Tagged and dubbed "Limited" unfortunately.
frown.gif

There will be some ppl that do not get their size(s) for sure.

If you don't get them....

You didn't want them as much as the next guy, is my motto.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Very true but you know once the Grinches appear on Kobe's feet on national TV all the peeps are going to want them.
very true statement but that game aint until 25th and people in this thread creating Pre-hype when the game not until Saturday
+ more of these will be avaiable to go around than the 5 rings i know that for a fact
people just tryin to gas this release

Originally Posted by never wear them

Hype is inevitable. You can't stop it.

One thing I will say is.... They're nothing like the chaos release last year.
These grinches are indeed..... Tagged and dubbed "Limited" unfortunately.
frown.gif

There will be some ppl that do not get their size(s) for sure.

If you don't get them....

You didn't want them as much as the next guy, is my motto.
truth being told!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I tried the Grinchs on today. I wear 10.5 in the Zoom Kobe V and I actually found the toe box to be a little too roomy in the VI in 10.5. Looks like I'll be going a half size down with the Kobe VIs.
more roomy?  I have read in previous review that isn't as much toe room...I had an id in my cart but took it out because I don't know what size to get.

You can clearly see the VI has less height in the toe box than the V from this angle. Im not sure what dude is talking about "too roomy". I've been telling people if they dont like a snug fit then go a half size up. No way would I tell anyone to go a half size down...

You will see soon enough John; but my guess is you will end up wearing the same size as you did in the V since you actually play in your shoes (cant say that about too many people anymore).

mugen, have you played in thehome big stages yet? wonder how those bad boys perform...

They haven't been able to crack my rotation to this point. I have 4 pairs of ZKV's that I rotate through and mix in the ZKVI every now and then for non competitive games.

Originally Posted by jman219

Im not trying to rebuild the hype, or knock what you guys are saying to diminish the hype, But I heard these were fairly limited, maybe the eastbay rep can confirm that with the amount they are getting in...

out of the three XMAS shoes this is the one produced in the smallest numbers, and the one we all want... it wont be a cakewalk picking them up as far as I can tell. its one of those releases I think will shock us all and move a lot quicker then we think

Eastbay is not the best gauge to check how limited a shoe is. Last year the Chaos sold out fairly quick on there, yet theyre still sitting at places across the country.

I don't doubt they'll be limited, but how limited....only time will tell.

I refuse to pay resellers prices on these until I strike out on ndc, eastbay, and possibly taking the drive to LA. If I miss out on all those 3, I might consider paying re sellers prices........maybe.

I just recently got a pair of V's and they fit comfortably other than the pinky toe area is a bit tight. If I wear an 11 to ball in most shoes would anyone who has the VI suggest a 11.5 or stick to my normal size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom