OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Only place i can see those Grinch's being acceptable is the courts
laugh.gif
Or if you have a new line of brushes that bears the same "volt" (neon green) colors and you want to be fruity and match your trade show
outfit(s) to your newly launched line.... #justsaying...

grazie NWT, didn't know they came with extra pair of laces....

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Would the grinches be worthy of a trade with away big stages? That would be my intention of getting the grinches.

^ lol, seriously bro?   

one shoe is arguably one of the top 5 kobe kicks to date and the other is........ well... the grinches.

3 pairs of grinches =/= 1 pair of away BS's

if yer trading yer grinches fer someone elses BS's i say go for it, and fast to b4 they find out they're gettin took... 
swooshallday wrote:
thapointguy wrote:
Would the grinches be worthy of a trade with away big stages? That would be my intention of getting the grinches.
i wouldn't even trade away my home big stages for the grinches.
big stages = championship
griches = xmas
if you can find more big stages away in your size than griches, then make the trade. if not, don't. which one is the scarcity?
at the end of the day, the decision is on you.

I would do the trade in a heartbeat. Now that you guys pointed it out there goes my chances. I guess I was thinking over my head. 
grin.gif
 So no grinches for me then, I don't wanna get stuck with them if I can't find someone to do a trade with. 
nerd.gif
 If you out there holla at me now. 

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Is Eastbay going to get any new Kobe apparel like picture here? Thanks!
I seen some of the Kobe VI apparel at FTL's already. They had the mamba shorts in black/purple, black/del sol, and they had the venomenon shirt.

eastbay taking orders via phone at 7:00am CT?!

oh no... for West coast... Eastbay ordering gonna be a fight between Westside and Eastside...
Gotta get up at 5:00 am...

Orz

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Don't believe the hype, I just found out these will be more available than you guys think.

If this is true and i score a pair...

i'm taking you out to lunch!

(just let me know if you want barbeque sauce or sweet and sour for them nuggets)

"After i toot it then boot it... i'm finna Skeet it then beat it!"

Originally Posted by JRodski

^ lol, seriously bro?   

one shoe is arguably one of the top 5 kobe kicks to date and the other is........ well... the grinches.

3 pairs of grinches =/= 1 pair of away BS's

if yer trading yer grinches fer someone elses BS's i say go for it, and fast to b4 they find out they're gettin took... 
swooshallday wrote:
thapointguy wrote:
i wouldn't even trade away my home big stages for the grinches.
big stages = championship
griches = xmas
if you can find more big stages away in your size than griches, then make the trade. if not, don't. which one is the scarcity?
at the end of the day, the decision is on you.

I would do the trade in a heartbeat. Now that you guys pointed it out there goes my chances. I guess I was thinking over my head. 
grin.gif
 So no grinches for me then, I don't wanna get stuck with them if I can't find someone to do a trade with. 
nerd.gif
 If you out there holla at me now. 
Don't trade BS AWAY for the GRINCHES! When the BS HOME AND AWAY were announced on NIKEBASKETBALL.com, they indicated the were extremely limited. These grinches release in a couple of days and they will be readily available to anybody that wants them. 

Don't believe the hype, I just found out these will be more available than you guys think.
These are a limited GR
Let's hope you're right or there will be a lot of disappointed people.

Tis the season to flood the market with the Grinch VI's Nike!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

These are a limited GR
Just like last year's CHAOS/X-mas day shoe. 
Exactly, they are launching 3 different xmas shoes, so they will be available. NIKETOWNS on FACEBOOK are just hyping the release. thats why online retailer aren't charging 300 plus for these like they did the BS.

These are a limited GR
Exactly, they are launching 3 different xmas shoes, so they will be available. NIKETOWNS on FACEBOOK are just hyping the release. thats why online retailer aren't charging 300 plus for these like they did the BS.

are you gonna be at NT?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

These are a limited GR

are you gonna be at NT?

yea hopefully. you?

Has anyone balled in them yet?

So much speak about this and that.. but has anyone gave them some hardfloor action???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom