OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by yungone350

man i dont know who to believe in regards to these being limited or not
don't believe the ones telling you they are real limited.

roll.gif
at hype.

same numbers if not more than last years chaos. shouldn't be a hard purchase, just make a couple phone calls.

just called the local spot where i picked up the chaos last yr...they aren't getting the Chaos...The Grinches are going to be more limited for sure...

^^all this talk makes me think I don't need to wake up early or show up at opening..... =)

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

im trying to tell people in this thread that
but they feeding into the hype
this release is not even that limited
5 rings was more limited than this release in my area
we got 0 five rings but on this shoe pairs will be avaiable
only people hyping this shoe up is the ones trying to sell it asap
How do you know this? you cant compare these to the Big Stages because i dont even think nike knows how many pairs they released of those
laugh.gif
i inquired about them and from what i hear only one "non nike store" in SoCal will be getting them. Maybe there will be restocks after release but still you have no way of knowing if that will be true unless u know someone that is in charge of production.

With that said i wouldnt go out and pay over retail for these, but i will be on NDC as soon as they drop and if that dont work i will see yall at NT bright and early i wouldnt sleep on this release.

And for those saying same if not more than last year im almost 100% sure that is not the case we got them last year and we will not be getting them this year so take it for what its worth.

Originally Posted by I3

Has anyone balled in them yet?

So much speak about this and that.. but has anyone gave them some hardfloor action???

I keep asking this same question. I think I'm the only one who has really played in them and given a review.I remember kidlebron posting about the same traction problems I've been complaining about since day 1.

Another day, another store I found out will have them but small amount. Even if there's a good amount of Grinches the problem as mentioned is the hype leading up to and when Kobe gets air time with them on will drive non-sneakerheads to get in line like the Bruce Lee Kobe V.

The Grinches are not even close to being the same kind of release as the Chaos Vs, yes NDC, NT & HOHs will have them but dont expect MASSIVE numbers. The Chaos Vs were all over the place even in Footactions & Footlockers & most spots that got the Vs last year are not getting the Grinches, so if you want a pair dont sleep guys.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

same numbers if not more than last years chaos. shouldn't be a hard purchase, just make a couple phone calls.

Who the hell told you this crap?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by I3

So much speak about this and that.. but has anyone gave them some hardfloor action???

I keep asking this same question. I think I'm the only one who has really played in them and given a review.I remember kidlebron posting about the same traction problems I've been complaining about since day 1.

i played in the Del Sols didnt have any issues with traction that was my main concern.

just got the del sols in from Sneakerhead, and all I gotta say is wow! The look is awesome, but the feel is even better. When you lace these to the top, they feel like they are just part of your body...I think these will raise the bar performance wise...haven't checked out traction -- which has been the big complaint -- but hot damn, these VIs are light, comfortable, and visually stunning....surpasses my expectations.

Only 2 complaints so far tho....

Once these release we'll hear more.

My homie said they're exactly like the ZK5, traction wise, but a lot more comfortable.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by I3

i played in the Del Sols didnt have any issues with traction that was my main concern.

Yeah traction is my main concern - coming from a mid - high user - on first inspection a non-herringbone design gives me shivers.  I have a marble floor at home (lol) - but I still cant trust them enough to give my 100% cuts (doing cuts and spin moves at home FML)

Lets hope the traction on a cleanish court will be fine, if not - im utterly disappointed. 

I still don't get why Nike has to be all super magical with the sole, sure its a new design blah blah.. but really, traction is really important.

Anyways.. thats looking pretty far into yet, I guess ill have to find out next year when the gyms open up here.. till then..

...proceed with your Grinch speak
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Would the grinches be worthy of a trade with away big stages? That would be my intention of getting the grinches.

^ lol, seriously bro?   

one shoe is arguably one of the top 5 kobe kicks to date and the other is........ well... the grinches.

3 pairs of grinches =/= 1 pair of away BS's

if yer trading yer grinches fer someone elses BS's i say go for it, and fast to b4 they find out they're gettin took... 
swooshallday wrote:
thapointguy wrote:
Would the grinches be worthy of a trade with away big stages? That would be my intention of getting the grinches.
i wouldn't even trade away my home big stages for the grinches.
big stages = championship
griches = xmas
if you can find more big stages away in your size than griches, then make the trade. if not, don't. which one is the scarcity?
at the end of the day, the decision is on you.
I would do the trade in a heartbeat. Now that you guys pointed it out there goes my chances. I guess I was thinking over my head. 
grin.gif
 So no grinches for me then, I don't wanna get stuck with them if I can't find someone to do a trade with. 
nerd.gif
 If you out there holla at me now. 
Don't trade BS AWAY for the GRINCHES! When the BS HOME AND AWAY were announced on NIKEBASKETBALL.com, they indicated the were extremely limited. These grinches release in a couple of days and they will be readily available to anybody that wants them. 

Way to ruin it for me. I want the damn away big stages!

i found out that HOHMD will only have 2 pairs of each sz. for the grinches. welp ima just cop one pair of the grinches,one del sols, and Xis..and these fools changed the date from the 23 to 26
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom