OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

There's been about 5-6 confirmed colorways for the VI's but does anyone know when the Chaos are slated to release?

No firm date or month is set I believe... But sometime around first quarter of 2011....

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

There's been about 5-6 confirmed colorways for the VI's but does anyone know when the Chaos are slated to release?

No firm date or month is set I believe... But sometime around first quarter of 2011....
ahh alright, thanks fam. appreciate the help

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Patience is key.. I agree . but the kids buying them now want to show off to family and friends for the holiday season with some weird green shoes. These types dont have the personality to ignite a crowd, so a crazy pair of shoes will get people talking. I guess it's easier than sporting a purple mohawk. The ones waiting it out awhile or trying to get at retail, are usually the ones that dont care what others think. For retail its no big deal. But paying over retail, many try to validate why they spent that much by showing off like crazy. It's a funny trend.

I shall test my luck ONCE, on christmas day with a 10 minute call to eastbay. If it doesnt happen, it doesnt happen
I wish everyone had your type of attitude.

unless a reseller buys up the stock.............. the grinches will sit here in florida. There isn't any hype for any off the xmas days shoes out here.

Not a fan of the glass blue VIs like the Downtown Shannon Brown Kobe Vs . Something about that colorcombo that is not doing it for me.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Grinches are/will be everywhere in so cal.

972l4z.jpg

That Glass Blue cw is nice! Third best cw IMO. The Green Mambas are still at the top for me, followed by the Del Sols. Not really sold on the Chaos cw yet. Can't wait to see more cw's!

Like the Glass Blues a lot. I want another colorway with the same base layer contrast.

Decepticon, thanks for the link. I was waiting for that. Hopefully SC does another special like they did with the V!

Good news that Grinches will be everywhere, or so I read.. I might need a friend to help me.

man i went to my local spot because they said they were holding my size 13, i get there and all they have is a 12 (near my size). very disappointed.

RE: The vid at NDC:
I hate you Eric Avar. Now you like zoom air bags and shank plates? Where the hell was that with the Nike Trainer 1 from 2009? I swear some shoes lines/genres are BUILT DOWN, so they can HYPE up other lines. That's nothing against the Kobe line but it's just irritating seeing this greatness transcended onto a "basketball" shoe. I think I'm ditching new age trainers for good and jumping into these for my gym fix. Lightweight enough for a light run, and bball ready with the zoom and lockdown/molded feel. I'll welcome myself to the kobe darkside 
pimp.gif

Can someone tell me the retailers that will be getting the Grinches? I have been searching the past few pages for answers but i cant find actual info. Just ppl saying stuff here and there about different locations but i cant read anymore pages, having 1 contact in is giving me a headache.  I know nike.com will get these, and i called Niketown Boston and they said they dont think theyre getting these but they are getting the xmas lebrons and durants and del sols

"Glass Blues" make the Grinches look like the greatest shoe of all time... yuck. ID on these is much more promising.

Would the grinches be worthy of a trade with away big stages? That would be my intention of getting the grinches.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Would the grinches be worthy of a trade with away big stages? That would be my intention of getting the grinches.
i wouldn't even trade away my home big stages for the grinches.
big stages = championship
griches = xmas
if you can find more big stages away in your size than griches, then make the trade. if not, don't. which one is the scarcity?
at the end of the day, the decision is on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom