OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
man montemex3's confidence of the grinch's being so available is making me sleep in and pick it up later haha

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Kobe was cussing on somebody on the way out after he got his second technical foul
so i guess the news is true...if ever nba decides to suspend him, damn we wont see kobe wearing the grinches...
frown.gif
im sure shannon and them would wear it thou...but still. i hope stern wont suspend him and just fine him if ever...

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

these come in kid sizes as well.... meaning not limited.
check out item number 250745970281 on ebay

That doesnt really mean anything.

The South Beaches are available in GS sizes too and the mens sizes are going for 300 on eBay.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

just saw Del Sols up on Eastbay for preorder incase anyone bought those 20% off giftcards...
thank you very much sir! Just pre-ordered my pair!

1 down, many more to go
ohwell.gif

next up (hoping and praying) Grinches!!!

edit...those glass blues just look worse and worse to me. That video make them look terrible. Shoe is waaay too busy, that glitter in the outsole doesnt help anything 
30t6p3b.gif
  more power to those that actually like them.

^ man i know my phone started ringing with friends who dont own one pair of Kobes but want these because they r limited and saw them on TV.smh

U know it's bad when homies that usually ask for ALL WHITE ONES started asking about DEM' GRINCHES! LOL!

image040gi.jpg

image043d.jpg

image053je.jpg

delsols now being sold here in the philippines...now we are awaiting for the news if the grinches would be releasing soon. no news yet...

some shirts to match the shoes...

image045c.jpg

image049e.jpg

the grinch shirt is nowhere to be found. i hope that we get the grinches

Same thing with the Bruce Lee V's, some people just wanted them cause they were a fan of Bruce Lee. Just point them in the direction of the Del Sol's 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Kobe was cussing on somebody on the way out after he got his second technical foul
so i guess the news is true...if ever nba decides to suspend him, damn we wont see kobe wearing the grinches...
frown.gif
im sure shannon and them would wear it thou...but still. i hope stern wont suspend him and just fine him if ever...

the nba will absolutely not allow that to happen. kobe will play on christmas day lol

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

Hopefully Eastbay and NDC only allow 2 pair per Order
Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Yo Eastbay Rep, can we order two pairs of the Grinches?
I just checked on this and we will be limiting these to one pair per order, due to how limited they are.

EastbayRep - Ray

He was probably pissed the Grinches were featured on tv before he got to wear them on Christmas Day. The Grinches stole the spotlight from him.
laugh.gif
You know how big his ego can get so he did that so he doesn't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom