OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
pump fake

YUKU
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by jdub562

These are gonna be a problem! I know it's been 2 years running, but I hope they continue with the "Chaos" theme cuz this new texture coupled with the "Chaos" color blocking would be AMAZING! Christmas just passed Thanksgiving as my favorite holiday (hasn't been true since I was a kid and I received gifts instead of buying them, lol)

I am with you on this. Keep the Chaos cw!

Picture a dark gray base color where the scales are and add a holographic effect to that.
pimp.gif
Yes... I quoted myself.

NWT, this is what I'm talking about!!!

201962538_66b0247bd2.jpg

i know whats up dawg...

this shoe can be epic in so many ways...

as for me right now, My Dark Knights are holding the torch on the whole ZK line.

not to mention these will have full length zoom ? SMH Nike is out to make me broke again this year. All the GR, Quickstrike and NikeID
sick.gif
. Damn
roll.gif

I've only ever bought one pair of each Kobe model.....

...but we haven't even seen a proper picture of the VI yet, and it already looks like i'll be buying multiples.

I've only ever bought one pair of each Kobe model.....

...but we haven't even seen a proper picture of the VI yet, and it already looks like i'll be buying multiples.

I've only ever bought one colorway of each Kobe shoe.

We haven't even seen a completed shoe yet, and it already looks like i'll be buying more than one this time round.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i know whats up dawg...

this shoe can be epic in so many ways...

as for me right now, My Dark Knights are holding the torch on the whole ZK line.
You are influencing me to put them on my hunting list.
I got the Chaos, but slept on the DKs cuz I was traveling on the release date... I need to catch up.

I told my girl no more Kobes
ohwell.gif
.....But these look promising already!!!!!!!!

Shes prolly gonna kill me
embarassed.gif

I hope they keep the chaos CW........and throw in some more new themes......

DKs would be nice but theres only one DK in my eyes....and those should be left alone

Can't wait to see a full, final production pic. These are looking very promising right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom