OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
To people saying there will be pairs to go around: Then why isn't my niketown getting them??? (portland)

Also saw this on eastbay blog: "You can pick up the Nike Zoom Kobe VI Christmas at Eastbay on Friday night when the clock strikes midnight."

http://blog.eastbay.com/s...om-kobe-vi-chistmas-day/

thought these wouldn't be online @ eastbay? I feel like im getting so many mixed messages, I just want a pair of grinches!!

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

To people saying there will be pairs to go around: Then why isn't my niketown getting them??? (portland)

Also saw this on eastbay blog: "You can pick up the Nike Zoom Kobe VI Christmas at Eastbay on Friday night when the clock strikes midnight."

thought these wouldn't be online @ eastbay? I feel like im getting so many mixed messages, I just want a pair of grinches!!

I think you can phone order on Christmas at 7am CT and then they'll probably post the remaining pairs they might have left that night. Correct me if I'm wrong EastBay Rep...

That information was wrong.  I got them to correct it and it now says:

"You can pick up the Nike Zoom Kobe VI Christmas at Eastbay on Christmas day, December 25th by calling 1.800.826.2205 at 7AM CST to order."

EastbayRep - Ray

^ Thanks for correcting that

damn that was quick tho! LOL

But really tho, How can people explain NT Portland not getting the grinches but still getting the KD's and Lebron's? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

That information was wrong.  I got them to correct it and it now says:

"You can pick up the Nike Zoom Kobe VI Christmas at Eastbay on Christmas day, December 25th by calling 1.800.826.2205 at 7AM CST to order."

EastbayRep - Ray
Can we get them to hide that information? 
roll.gif

^ Thanks.

I held the Del Sols last night, definitely not as appealing aesthetically as the Vs. The soles were uneven on the bottom which means less surface area touching the court which could translate to traction issues.

I think the traction on these will be worse than the Vs, and the Vs were average.

One thing I've noticed about the VIs so far is that they look wider than the Vs. Good thing for me since I have flat feet, but the laces crossing over a wide tongue is not a good look.

^Thanks for that info GZA
I hate that we need wristbands to buy Kobes now. Hopefully NTSF will be easy.

If your in socal foot connection in the northridge mall has the grinches small and big sizes only! Middle fingers up to those niketalkers holding info back till they got their pairs!

Just called Foot Connection and the lady said she doesn't have the Grinches at all. Either the lady didn't know what I was talking about or they are already sold out. But THANKS to the guy above for actually putting up info.

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Just called Foot Connection and the lady said she doesn't have the Grinches at all. Either the lady didn't know what I was talking about or they are already sold out. But THANKS to the guy above for actually putting up info.

ask for the xmas day kobe's, she doesnt know them by grinches. i didnt even score a pair there...she didnt have any 9.5 or 10

Originally Posted by astroox805

Originally Posted by gssazabi

ask for the xmas day kobe's, she doesnt know them by grinches. i didnt even score a pair there...she didnt have any 9.5 or 10

Damn 9.5 is my size sigh. Man I was just there yesterday to cop some Neon 24/7s at FTL. I should've went downstairs and checked out FC:frown:

isn't HoH gonna sell these on the 26th too?....
why would someone roll out to NT to get a wristband one day, then have to drive back another day if they can just do one trip to HoH?...
curious...

also, is there some sort of contractual obligation for people to make sure everyone on NT gets info before they buy their own pair?...
I mean, I see a lot of people in this thread that I usually don't see, that would just limit my own chances to score a pair....

Selfish motives > looking out for the lurkers .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom