OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna wait for tha Grinchs to hit outlets

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

isn't HoH gonna sell these on the 26th too?....
why would someone roll out to NT to get a wristband one day, then have to drive back another day if they can just do one trip to HoH?...
curious...

also, is there some sort of contractual obligation for people to make sure everyone on NT gets info before they buy their own pair?...
I mean, I see a lot of people in this thread that I usually don't see, that would just limit my own chances to score a pair....

Selfish motives > looking out for the lurkers .....

Their was people that I have never seen them post in this thread PM'ing me about my pair. I don't mind telling someone via PM I'm not going let the spot I copped from get blown up and ruin a possible connect by posting just so some lurkers can get the info.

why would someone roll out to NT to get a wristband one day, then have to drive back another day if they can just do one trip to HoH?...
curious...

also, is there some sort of contractual obligation for people to make sure everyone on NT gets info before they buy their own pair?...
I mean, I see a lot of people in this thread that I usually don't see, that would just limit my own chances to score a pair....

1st off,  address this to me instead of the subliminal...here is my clarification to your post, i've had bad experiances with hohla so i don't mess with them, thats why i would rather mess with nike, but i hate the wristband/raffle crap. as for "contractual obligation", i think you can attest to this, your part of an online sneaker community, a community of like minded individuals, why on gods green earth would you not wanna help out... i'm sure a message or something can be an option. i've always been big on helping others out. hope this helps you out.  

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

OMG! That is hott.... is that the ASG?

i don't think so since the ASGs are usually red because Kobe is on the west

edit:  i guess they are releasing 3 ASG shoes for kobe this year? kinda ridiculous if you ask me

curious...

You can call me a "lurker" if you want, but I've been around for a while. There are some people who just doesn't prefer posting a lot, and I'm one of them. I only have a handful of posts, but of those few posts I made sure I let others know the place and sizes available. I believe this forum is meant for information to be shared for everyone(well, with members), instead of having a click formed amongst select "elites".  

Can't be the ASG, those have to be RED to match the West squad team colors.
LOVE the sockliner with the LA script.

damn .... those are nice! I also thought asg for a second but kobe is in the west
they could be la dogers themed maybe ? Either way the look like some heat.

Yea... I also heard of the 3 versions of the ASGs depending of the LA region... Could this be one of them even tho the West is red?

I want to see a closer look at that upper. Its almost got a cloud effect to it. These are crazy. I really think some of the colorways in 2011 are going to blow us awy, if this is any indication of where they are going. God forbid he wins another one this year, those 6 rings will be BANANAS!!

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Can't be the ASG, those have to be RED to match the West squad team colors.
LOVE the sockliner with the LA script.

Not if they're making multiple colorways for the ASG -- don't forget where the location will be.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

edit:  i guess they are releasing 3 ASG shoes for kobe this year? kinda ridiculous if you ask me

WHAT? That makes no sense.

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

well considering the AS game is in LA this year, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom