OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

any links ready for refreshing yet? (trying to stall the wife before heading to our xmas party)

You best go jump on the toilet with a laptop for the next hour. Had the bad fish tonight right? 
roll.gif
Either that or I'm gonna hide the car keys underneath the bed 
devil.gif

Nah, I missed the dark knight release last year and was able to find a pair for $30 over retail the next week... I can shell that out rather than face the wrath of an angry wifey on xmas eve 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Lots of new faces popping up on here as release gets closer.
roll.gif
Noticed that too 
laugh.gif

Haha people running around like a mouse looking for a piece of cheese with questions that we discussed 20 pages ago.  Should be interesting to see if Nike releases them on time.

gps cuz her car got broken into and hers was stolen recently and new bra's. I have realized in 6 years bras are a commodity to women. In a post apocolyptic world, they would be legal tender between women.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by never wear them

oh and about the ZK6 gear...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

they have this concord jacket and a black one (N98 which is a soccer type  slim fit track jacket) with the snake print. the shorts are hot too.

Are those the ones with "venomenom" on the back? That black one is nice!

yeah.

and agree Tony.... ZK6 > ZK5 gear.. and i thought the 5s had good gear lol

Ed...your avy keeps throwing me off haha. I keep thinking you're one of those "new faces"

Originally Posted by msw1233

while we're waiting - you guys see this? Lebron says he has the "better" shoe...that's why they cost more...SMH 

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi...lebronjamessayshesgo.DTL

"The others that also will hit the stores Sunday are James' LeBron 8 V/2, which has a suggested price of $160, and Bryant's Zoom Kobe VI, which retails for $130. So the natural question is: Why in the heck does the Miami star's shoe sell for $30 more?

"Yeah, it's a better shoe,'' James said Friday after a practice at UCLA on the eve of Miami's Christmas Day battle with Bryant's Lakers at the Staples Center. "But we're all one Nike family.'

"Because it is,'' James said. "Because it's LeBron's shoe. It's got my name on it. I take pride in my shoes every year and I've always taken pride in having the best shoe. So they're going to cost a little more if you decide to wear them.''
Wow 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by bc60997

This should be interesting to see if people can get all 3 Xmas shoes in the cart and confirmed...
smile.gif

lol, not me. Grinches....maybe KD3s. Brons
30t6p3b.gif
hell to the no.....

I am starting to think the same...except the Brons are still in the back of my mind
devil.gif

Can anybody post the new Kobe Apparel Ya talking about? I Can't find it.

Btw, Will be coppin the Grinches
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by msw1233

while we're waiting - you guys see this? Lebron says he has the "better" shoe...that's why they cost more...SMH 

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi...lebronjamessayshesgo.DTL

"The others that also will hit the stores Sunday are James' LeBron 8 V/2, which has a suggested price of $160, and Bryant's Zoom Kobe VI, which retails for $130. So the natural question is: Why in the heck does the Miami star's shoe sell for $30 more?

"Yeah, it's a better shoe,'' James said Friday after a practice at UCLA on the eve of Miami's Christmas Day battle with Bryant's Lakers at the Staples Center. "But we're all one Nike family.'
"Because it is,'' James said. "Because it's LeBron's shoe. It's got my name on it. I take pride in my shoes every year and I've always taken pride in having the best shoe. So they're going to cost a little more if you decide to wear them.''
Wow 
30t6p3b.gif

That is a little much and sometimes the arrogance makes him look like a D*****

^ i was actually contemplating the lebron's....not anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

and oh, kobe has the better shoe. *kanye shrug*. (but kobe iv's > kobe v's & vi's).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom