OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

bruggs, i woulnd't be so sure. jca and the dude with the reggie gif said they got deuces on their order.

ur killing me man!  Dont ruin my christmas spirit!

They do offer Free Shipping and No Tax so its cheaper than Nike.com, thats why my cheap $!# didn't get them last night, I had both in my shopping cart.

I was waking up at 7 to make breakfast so calling in at 8 was not an issue.

these kids with lowpost counts are killing with the hang up mess btw. how about you hang up, don't you have a powerwheels waiting for you under the tree. you are gonna grow out of these anyways. childish %%!.

Originally Posted by puffin85

Originally Posted by jman219

eastbay is sold out. yall need to hang up
Is that right
laugh.gif

bout to try house of hoops and the other place that not a lot of people know about.....i still like my chances even though i missed nikestore and probably eastbay right now too.....man....

I just watched Kobe Greatness Personified on YouTube like 2x... Now I need this shoe 8x more than I did a few minutes ago.

Originally Posted by jca998

They do offer Free Shipping and No Tax so its cheaper than Nike.com, thats why my cheap $!# didn't get them last night, I had both in my shopping cart.

I was waking up at 7 to make breakfast so calling in at 8 was not an issue.
shut up nub

Got thru, my rep was SICK...they still had a 9.5 and a 10 from what she said but I was told 1 per customer. I HOPE this goes through!

lol unemployment line....credit card declined.....damn bout to start working out while im waiting doesnt eastbay know people have lives....

I just placed my order for an 11.5 in the Kobe and Lebron...

I think I scared the eastbay rep when the 1st thing I said to her was, "are you Donna?"

She said no by the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom