OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the shoe is not on the website.. maybe it means its not released yet.. cause nike waits til its up on the website...

Confirmation email received and confirmation on my account summary.

1 pair of each in size 12.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

50 min....eastbay FTL

this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by jca998

Pairs - 2 pairs of shoes - 1 Lebron and 1 Kobe

Limit of 1 pair per shoe. STRICT

Limit 1? Someone said 5 per a couple pages back...
Bull

The system won't let them order 5 pairs.

Even on different credit cards or accounts.

47 mins and the shoe ain't even for me...for my friend..dammit haha. Woke up and said fine..I'll help him out since he got my back a few times. This and the cool grey xi's!

"just a moment longer" means an hour or so....geeze, I thought I was quick with the dial too.

Anyone who gets through, please ask what sizes are sold out.

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

i know they cant be out of 12 and 13 right now....cmon donna we have a date with destiny.....

i feel you. im looking for a size 11. anyone order a size 11?

If you havent been on hold for the same number of mins since the beginning of the hour, good luck. Barbara was so nice. She asked if she could help me with anything else, I said "unless you wanna sell me another pair in a different size for my friend waiting on hold and texting me right now, no." She chuckled and wished eachother a merry christmas. $137.98 w/ taxes or shipping or whatever.

KDIII xmas, Cool Greys, and Grinches will all be here by NYE! Which ones to wear?!

Good luck all. Merry christmas. I dont have to be mad at my grandmas today now. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom