OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming up on 45min.. wow! I've never waited this long for a pair shoes on the phone.. my longest hold were for the blk/red ivs in 1999 w Niketown Oahu.. damn you Kobe.. haha

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Got thru, my rep was SICK...they still had a 9.5 and a 10 from what she said but I was told 1 per customer. I HOPE this goes through!

*crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Originally Posted by jca998

They do offer Free Shipping and No Tax so its cheaper than Nike.com, thats why my cheap $!# didn't get them last night, I had both in my shopping cart.

I was waking up at 7 to make breakfast so calling in at 8 was not an issue.
shut up nub
Nub?

Really?

Name calling on Christmas?

this is +%#!$*# ******ed...i'm done once 9 rolls around...i'll just pull the trigger on one of these ebay listings while prices are still good

lol haha im going to ask for donna too if she gets me my size i might ask her to marry me too....and i bet the reps there are sick its like -10 in wisconsin probably....lol socal weather allllllll day

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

They do offer Free Shipping and No Tax so its cheaper than Nike.com, thats why my cheap $!# didn't get them last night, I had both in my shopping cart.

I was waking up at 7 to make breakfast so calling in at 8 was not an issue.
shut up nub
Nub?

Really?

Name calling on Christmas?
Bad Christmas Spirit

45mins on hold! COPPED size 10!

Good luck to all and be very courteous to them! Theyre giving up their xmas!

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

I just placed my order for an 11.5 in the Kobe and Lebron...

I think I scared the eastbay rep when the 1st thing I said to her was, "are you Donna?"

She said no by the way...

hahahahahaha creep status, thats mad funny, i was gonna do the same if i got through... 48 mins later still waiting on my chance

finally got in a couple of minutes ago. 10.5 locked. I should have asked for another pair. Ol' chick was feeling me with her raspy voice. My total came out to 137.xx shipped to Long Beach, CA. I called at 5AM exactly. Good luck to all yall.

I GOT MINE!!! Yehey!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

40 min on hold, then pooff!! a breath of fesh air, I was speechless!! really I forgot how to speak english!!...

You can hear it in the background, maybe a few call reps came in 5-10 max...

Merry Xmas everyone and a SHOEFUL 2011!!

All those Chicago cats and those living in Des Plaines, Niles, Morton Grove, GlenView & etc.

Champs Sports (open 7am) & Foot Locker (open 9am las time i checked) Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg will be getting them, this was my plan C..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom