OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

i know they cant be out of 12 and 13 right now....cmon donna we have a date with destiny.....
laugh.gif

there was a 5 second pause and i thought i got through...only to hear the recording continue
mad.gif

copped size 11 on kobe and lebron! limit one per cust. good luck all, keep the faith, she said here was oonly 10 people working. im going to sleep!

i feel that with every passing minute my chances should be increasing but damn...58 minutes and still on hold...

Originally Posted by jca998

^

DAMN

That sucks

Did your phone die or the line dropped?
Line dropped....smh. I had to be getting close too, on hold for 56 minutes...

I'm glad I got some sleep but mad I turned off my alarm when it went off at 7:18am et now I'm doubtful that I will get my size blah

Originally Posted by Bweibel5

If you havent been on hold for the same number of mins since the beginning of the hour, good luck. Barbara was so nice. She asked if she could help me with anything else, I said "unless you wanna sell me another pair in a different size for my friend waiting on hold and texting me right now, no." She chuckled and wished eachother a merry christmas. $137.98 w/ taxes or shipping or whatever.

KDIII xmas, Cool Greys, and Grinches will all be here by NYE! Which ones to wear?!

Good luck all. Merry christmas. I dont have to be mad at my grandmas today now. lol.
Shipping is free on orders of $75 or more.

You must live in the state where Eastbay is located and tax is being charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom