OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called at 5:59 was on hold for 95 minutes. Copped a size 9 let's go

Aite I'm good now going back to bed until inhale to open these other presents
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

#!#. seriously got up at 450 and started calling and all these cats who call after 5 get through and order???????????? how is that mofo possible

These guys weren't lying to you. I just used another phone and called got in right away 1 min and most sizes are sold out. Lady wouldn't tell me what sizes they have left. Sizes 8.5 to 11 are sold out for sure since I was looking out for a friend. My phone is still on hold for 1hr 42 mins and still no pick up. Bull donkey crap.

updated...1hr 44 mins in..and still no pick up....that is so dumb..random pick up calls.  Lady said i can't tell you what sizes are still left but she could answer me when I asked her..sz 9...8.5 ...10.5....11.  haha...stupid.

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

#!#. seriously got up at 450 and started calling and all these cats who call after 5 get through and order???????????? how is that mofo possible
It's a lottery with them.

If I order online, I am sticking with NDC and that's it.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

yah bro theres a free shipping code over $75. But my rep didnt even ask for it, she straight up just said 129. You should give em a call tmrw, im pretty sure theyll fix it for you.

Ok. I'll do that. Or do you think I can change the shipping to 2-3 days? They got overnight?
I think they should be able to.
The standard shipping isnt even ups ground. Its ups basic... which is even slower than ground and goes through usps

Damn. Hopefully they can edit my order. I seriously can't wait till then. I wanna ball in em on Wednesday.
I seriously hope they have overnight shipping.

copped for 90 bucks on eastbay happiest guy ever

and how u guys on hold for so long u need eastbay gold, was on hold for 5 mins and woke up an 1hr and 25 mins after the release and got my size 12 (hopefully nothing screws my order up)

Not sure if theyll change the method of shipping for you because they do emphasize on no changing the order once its placed. But they will reimburse you for the shipping.

GL on that bro, back to bed after 2 hrs smh..

Just got thru after 1hr-47min and spoke to Austin nd she said only sizes left are 7, 7.5, & 15...$**!!!!!! I was hoping to get them with no tax or shipping. Oh well, on to HOH on Sunday.

Thank you ndc for getting my order and no thank you to Eastbay. On hold for 2 hours and no answer. I will not be a gold member next year. Last time I got the 5 Rings and I still waited over a week to get them. And there's always seems to be free shipping on orders of $99 anyway. Eastbay Ray is always a good help though.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I knew there was no call queue.
laugh.gif

Eastbay will never get my business again.
yeah. i'm not even a little bit surprised. i always come up empty handed with trying to order from eastbay on launch days. i don't think i've successfully placed an order with them for a big name item since 02-03
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Got 2 pairs. A size 11.5 and an 8.5. They're sold out. I'm done here. Good luck to ya'll.

Dang homie, took the last 11.5 while I was on the phone. 

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

yah bro theres a free shipping code over $75. But my rep didnt even ask for it, she straight up just said 129. You should give em a call tmrw, im pretty sure theyll fix it for you.

Ok. I'll do that. Or do you think I can change the shipping to 2-3 days? They got overnight?
I think they should be able to.
The standard shipping isnt even ups ground. Its ups basic... which is even slower than ground and goes through usps

Damn. Hopefully they can edit my order. I seriously can't wait till then. I wanna ball in em on Wednesday.
I seriously hope they have overnight shipping.
They do. Its like $33. Might as well sign up for gold club if they let for $20. Gold club members can get overnight for $15 or two day for $5. $35 that way and you can get free 3 day for 1 yr or $15 for overnight and $5 for two day shipping. 

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

copped for 90 bucks on eastbay happiest guy ever

Did coupon codes work? Should've tried 20% off...
nope i clld and they sd i had a 17 dollar credit??????? and a bought a gift card last friday for 20% off

HOH is still the standard "wait in line" routine right. I'll be pissed if they ever go the raffle route.

Gonna try and score another this Sunday for my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom