OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by oODeZzY

Are only HOH and NT getting these .. Or select footlockers and footactions champs etc getting them aswell ?

Select Footlockers and Footactions getting them also.
My boy got a pair of sz 12 Xmas and Grinches on hold. Doubling up on the Grinches. Didn't even want them at first, but they fell in my lap, so might as well. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Are only HOH and NT getting these .. Or select footlockers and footactions champs etc getting them aswell ?

My boy got a pair of sz 12 Xmas and Grinches on hold. Doubling up on the Grinches. Didn't even want them at first, but they fell in my lap, so might as well. 
pimp.gif
Only big name Footlockers like 42nd street 34th etc. ?

Just as I had given up almost all hope (on hold from 7:58 til 9:27), Eastbay agent picks up and comes through with a size 9. Happy a jolly Christmas fellas. Thanks for all the info supplied throughout this thread.

pimp.gif
I live in Texas, so I'm assuming big name urban accounts. I was shocked they were getting them, but they had em on display at the register. At first they told me only Xmas, but later that day they got the Grinches shipment in.

^ Word I need to know places in central NJ as well.... Never dealing with Eastbay again..

If you find out any info please pass the word.  Thanks man!

pimp.gif
I live in Texas, so I'm assuming big name urban accounts. I was shocked they were getting them, but they had em on display at the register. At first they told me only Xmas, but later that day they got the Grinches shipment in.
Truee, Would it be like the stores that got the Chaos V last year or nahh ? ^and Yeah lemme know if you find any info too. 

I called footaction's 1-800 number to see what stores in my area getting em... footaction, footlocker online had em and sold out lol..

after a 2 hour hold, I was disconnected. At least I managed to wrap presents for my whole family and assemble all of my daughters toys. Sorry to everyone else that missed out and congrats to the ones that got 'em.....the only green I got today was in an Xmas card from grandma.

Those of you who are looking to cop online may want to keep your eyes open for a drop on kb24.com. I've personally never had success with that site before, but they have dropped just about every Kobe that's come out to now.

thread jumped 50pages overnight.. lol wow.

congrats to everyone that picked up a pair of grinches.

The Neon green Kobe VI's look promising...just wondering... is the Neon Green colorway a general release ? or Limited release ? anyone know ?

The problem is there is no f!!!! line for those who try to order by phone on eastbay  i was on on hold from 6:59 to 8:40 central time then people start talking to hang up and call again so i took other phone and caled and they answer after 5 min +%$??? but it was too late sizes from 9 to 13 sold out it's BS

Originally Posted by wlo22

The Neon green Kobe VI's look promising...just wondering... is the Neon Green colorway a general release ? or Limited release ? anyone know ?

Is this serious? shooting for the post count or what? If you want back through the thread you would see all the trouble that we all went through getting those neon green VI's...
they were a limited GR... Gone from all online retailers and whatevers left will be scooped up with quickness in select urban accounts...

Originally Posted by jman219

Originally Posted by wlo22

Is this serious? shooting for the post count or what? If you want back through the thread you would see all the trouble that we all went through getting those neon green VI's...
they were a limited GR... Gone from all online retailers and whatevers left will be scooped up with quickness in select urban accounts...

I find this frustrating too.  A lot of people on here are doing their research for weeks or a month and then people just pop up and ask questions like this.  What's the point of making this a thread?  Might as well just delete the whole thing and create one on release day.

Most of us that go on here like it's our job
laugh.gif
. There are some that are like customers.
roll.gif
You would expect questions like that.

No surprise these sold out quick. Those that wanted them bad knew what needed to be done. Congrats to those that got them. I'm gonna do it the old fashion way and go to the store when they open to maybe pick up a pair. These are not a must have for me(due to color) so if they sold out it's fine with me. It's not the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom