OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
>> This sneaker will go down in history as the loser sneaker.... Grinch got bested on, the king for the winnnnnnn..... <<

thats an interesting take on a shoe that isnt staying in stock ANYWHERE for more than mere minutes, and is the most in demand in a while, very interesting

It's a wrap out here in Southern California . Sold out everywhere
sick.gif
. These went faster the Lebron even though the Lebron imo is a better looking shoes. I got both pair and another pair of the Kobe Grinch off NDC so im set. Can't wait to wear these on the court. The Kobe VI is definitely feel much more comfortable than the V and the Lebron VIII v2 feel like luxurious pillows. Well worth the $160 price tag 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RUBAHSHOES

This sneaker will go down in history as the loser sneaker.... Grinch got bested on, the king for the winnnnnnn.....

shut the hell up man. I favor lebron over kobe personally but that !%$% isnt necessary to this thread. Lebron's thread is two thread down from here b

Nice to see the usual re-sellers in here.
laugh.gif

My boy may actually have a pair for me so I should be good.

This sneaker will go down in history as the loser sneaker.... Grinch got bested on, the king for the winnnnnnn.....

You're calling a guy with no championships the winner...and a guy with 5 a loser?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Ya'll are wack.... I'm still looking for my first pair.....

laugh.gif

Me too.
indifferent.gif
Resellers here i come. No store remotely close got them except for HoH Chi and i'm not driving 3 hours to not be able to get them.

I wasn't going to get them but ended up waking up and went to HOH. There was a decent line but they had enough to go around if you wanted to go in line again. Most likely try to trade for big stages away or sell them for non reseller price.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

RUBAHSHOES wrote:

You're calling a guy with no championships the winner...and a guy with 5 a loser?
roll.gif

EXACTLY!!

Any word from Niketown Miami?

Drove by after I left HOH Miami and a few people form the line were starting to line up.

There's a lot of good people on this thread (and there's a lot of
sick.gif
people too). They all know who they are. I appreciate the help.

Had I known you still haven't had your pair I would've gotten a size 9.5 instead of a 9.

dang went back 10 pages, No love for the Del Sols? I just bought them today beautiful sneaker, I know alot of people who play ball in their kobe v's were upset with the durabilty issues. I believe they wont have those same problems with the vi shoe looks and feel well put together.

I had no idea you liked Kobe's.
laugh.gif

I Love SHOES...... PERIOD..... These Could Be The "Mateen Cleaves" Grinch's For All I'm Concerned
laugh.gif

Good To See You And TC Are Still Going Strong
pimp.gif

^I like the Del Sol a lot, but I'm gonna sit back and see what other colorways they release (hopefully a few more white-based colorways) and see if the Del Sol drops in price.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

dang went back 10 pages, No love for the Del Sols? I just bought them today beautiful sneaker, I know alot of people who play ball in their kobe v's were upset with the durabilty issues. I believe they wont have those same problems with the vi shoe looks and feel well put together.

I ORDERED THE DELSOL 6'S ON LINE AND I 'M THINKING OF DOUBLING IT UP. REMINDED ME OF THE BIG STAGES WHICH I NEVER HAD

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There's a lot of good people on this thread (and there's a lot of
sick.gif
people too). They all know who they are. I appreciate the help.

Had I known you still haven't had your pair I would've gotten a size 9.5 instead of a 9.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I'm digging the Del Sol's too, they're a smooth colorway.  I'm going to wait for these to go on sale though, which seems to be sure bet.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I had no idea you liked Kobe's.
laugh.gif

I Love SHOES...... PERIOD..... These Could Be The "Mateen Cleaves" Grinch's For All I'm Concerned
laugh.gif

Good To See You And TC Are Still Going Strong
pimp.gif

I thought you were dead, haven't seen you around in awhile.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif
Not that I care but he's obviously talking about the winner of the game.
And according to his avy & sig combo, he's a Kobe fan.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Any idea if these are more limited than the south beach lebrons?

South beaches were more widely available. Unless these start popping up at more footlockers I guess they are.

This has to be the most negative I have ever felt about a sneaker release. Had me to the point of saying I was going to quit collecting Kobes altogether and sell all the ones I had. I talked myself out of that and ordered a pair for 227 shipped. I hate you Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom