OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I thought you were dead, haven't seen you around in awhile.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Been A While Indeed....... Working 6 Days A Week Leaves No Time For Forum Posting
tired.gif
...... Being Home For The Holiday Has Allowed Me Some Free Time To Browse The Boards A Little
pimp.gif

NOTE TO MODS THESE AINT FOR SALE ALL WERE PICKUPS FOR THOSE THAT "HOOK IT UP AND OR LOOK OUT AND RETURN FAVORS WHEN NEEDED!!!"

So Much Sole and SmurfDavid yall good!

Very hectic morning to say the least. Woke up at 6am to get ready to go to HOH Galleria at 7 since their opening at 8. Drove halfway there and realized I didnt have my credit card. Rushed back home to get it and on my way there again, I was told not to go because security guard was kicking people out and saying the mall isnt going to open up till 12. So I was like I might as well go to church now. So after church I heard someone picked up their pair at the HOH Galleria. I got there at 8:30 and they sold out. I asked the manager what time they opened and he said 8 and didnt know why the security guard said 12 when most stores opened at 9. So i headed to HOH Northline since they opened at 11. Waited in like in 30 degree weather for 2 hours. Luckily I was the first size 13 in line and got my pair. I very satisfied with these shoes and they will be rocked!

1z3xw84.jpg

Wow, you guys are posting some good pictures, every time I see these I like them more and more, so glad I was able to get my 13's.

Good luck to everyone else who is still searching, I know the feeling after missing out on ndc, eastbay, kb24, and neo39 yesterday. Thank goodness for HOH.

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

hey footlocker daly city sold out? or does anyone know what my best option is to get a 12 or 13?
Ya they sold out. I was there 30 min ago and they had 7.5 and 15 left. I wanted a size 11.

^^^ They have been closed for the holidays like the majority of the rest of the country. Be patient it will all start processing today and tomorrow.

The people at NDC have families too they don't spend 24 hours a day processing shoe orders.

I hate you Goldstandard, haha no offense, just disappointed I didn't get them, I was the guy with the House of Hoops bag, i was gonna exchange the del sols I had bought at the Galleria. I wasn't lucky at northline though, 10.5 was the first size gone *sigh* oh well

Ndc orders prob won't change from processing until tomorrow...it is sunday remember?

SMS....damn son, haven't seen you for a minute. What's good?

Pretty sure NDC will have a restock (IMO) for all that tried to order multiples, and had their card denied. So keep your eyes open people.

After all that BS being put on Hold for 2Hrs on Eastbay finally got my pair @ Nike Santa Monica. Thanks for calling my sisters raffle number..

^

Last night we were watching them and they were going for $350 or more with a few hours left to bid and an extra $20 for shipping.

Originally Posted by s dubl

SMS....damn son, haven't seen you for a minute. What's good?

Yea Man It's Been A Looooong Minute For Sure........I Straight Up Vanished From These Boards
laugh.gif

Guess You Could Start Callin' Me.........

AAE72904-03.jpg

Originally Posted by BLoWNeP

After all that BS being put on Hold for 2Hrs on Eastbay finally got my pair @ Nike Santa Monica. Thanks for calling my sisters raffle number..

i was up there too..they called my wifes number! dope!!!

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

I hate you Goldstandard, haha no offense, just disappointed I didn't get them, I was the guy with the House of Hoops bag, i was gonna exchange the del sols I had bought at the Galleria. I wasn't lucky at northline though, 10.5 was the first size gone *sigh* oh well

oh u was the one in front of me? the one with the team nike hoodie?

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I know sites that got them for $200 shipped yet ya'll say ebay is selling them for $300+, smh.

uhh your point? thats how much they going for in there.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom