OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy cop. Got me a sz 12 at the store and have a sz 12 on its way from Eastbay pending shipment.

Rocked them to church today. Surprised how many people actually knew what they were. Good job on ESPN's part marketing these shoes.

I rocked them with dress shocks, but man these shoes fit to size and are very comfortable. Could easily be a casual shoe if you know how to dress.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I know sites that got them for $200 shipped yet ya'll say ebay is selling them for $300+, smh.

uhh your point? thats how much they going for in there.
grin.gif

Oh really???

Originally Posted by Hugo

I know sites that got them for $200 shipped yet ya'll say ebay is selling them for $300+, smh.

uhh your point? thats how much they going for in there.
grin.gif

Oh really???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

StatenIsland, what are you talking about? Really, that's how much they are going for.

It was crazy out there for the Grinches, lots of people @ the Nike Vault raffle. As I was walking out of the Vault I ran into these guys:

k4bbkp.jpg

Man ebay is flooding with these. That is why true fans can't get a pair. SMGDH at that crap. Again I say eff you Nike.

It's funny to see someone asking for help finding a pair anywhere but from a reseller with a sig that reads "Kobe Grinches sz __ $___ shipped".

No hate, no reason to, I was able to get 4 pairs total in my size. It's just not realistic when people are going crazy for these that someone says sure I'll tell the guy who already has some and selling for $250+ where to get more. It wasn't directed specifically at you, it's all over NT. I hope those that missed out can find some for a reasonable price.

$217 with ems on kicks-crew ...thats where i copped mine from.. would of copped more if I knew at the ridiculous ebay prices right now hahaha

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

Got to Lakewood HOH around 430 and after all the friends of friends coming to join the front group I would say I was around 40th in line or so. Got my size 11 and thats all I cared about. For anybody that was there, I think I was the only white guy in line lol smh at security letting his buddies get them and their friends the front like 20 spots though

Glad you got your pair @ Lakewood. I got down there a lil b4 8 hoping to score a pair for my cousin (who lives on Catalina Island), but by the time I got to the front of the line they only had sz 7, 7.5, 14, & 15. He's not a sneakerhead at all but was super hyped on these. I felt bad I couldnt get him a pair. Great weekend for me though: 2 CG's & Cranberry 1/2 Cents waaay under retail. Xmas was good...then the Lakers played lol.

Am I the only one who thinks prices will drop a lot in the coming weeks/months once hype dies down
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom