OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any intresting to add besides the wasted pages prior to this??

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

What a waste
Anyways, I hope the Chaos are next....Those are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

What a waste
Anyways, I hope the Chaos are next....Those are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1000% agree I am excited for those...much more subtle than last years
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Did any stores in Atlanta get these?

Not that I know of. I was told that some Footlockers would receive them, turned out to be false. I called all over and no one said they were getting them. Sucks living in Atlanta for releases like this.

Thanks for the info on the backorder email s dubl.

Appreciate the info. It does suck for releases like this. I'm still trying to understand how NC has two HOH's & Atlanta doesn't have any.
30t6p3b.gif
.  Tobacco Road Baby 
pimp.gif
.  You would think a big city like Atlanta would have a lot of sneaker boutiques.
eyes.gif

Go Chaos!!!

hope they come out soon and not as hard to get as these grinch...

love those chaos~ so beautiful~ grey/purple colorway

the chaos are in stock here in france, you can see them on nikestore europe just like lebron christmas
they don't look like they are limited, or not as limited as the GRINCHES (edit)... IMO chaos look UGLY as hell!!!

there are del sol and concord too, I have to do my choice between them it's hard... concords are nice but look a bit cheap

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Go Chaos!!!

Don't bet on it.  My guess is based on how this "grinch" release has shaken out, the chaos release will be similar to last year's DKs.  I hope I am wrong, but I have a bad feeling that anything "off the beaten path" will be milked to the fullest in order to attempt to build hype and get folks to buy the other more readily available GRs- even stuff like the black/white/reds.  I mentioned this a few pages back, but I think from a performance standpoint, these may exceed the standards set by the 4 and 5, however, from an aesthetic standpoint, I am not sure how one could argue they are superior to either the 4 or the 5. 

If everyone takes a HUGE STEP back, and really analyzes things, if these shoes had Al Harrington's name on the heel, less than 1 % of folks on here or anywhere else would care about them.  KOBE is proving his worth currently to Nike, and I do believe that the higher ups over there in design and marketing are kinda chuckling at how all of us- ME included to some degree are able to get hyped about this shoe in particular.  I think it is unique and attractive on some levels, but if I really ask myself what I LOVE about it, I have difficulty saying much beyond the "funky" color and the icy candy apple sole.  Maybe some of you do love the scales, but to me its a little cheesy.  I understand it, but I kinda think its overkill- excessive- if the shoe were made of other materials and had a different outer look to it, I probably would like it more.  Just my two cents.  I did not get a pair yet- I wouldn't mind- but my Holidays, my life, and my overall shoe game will not be greatly affected if I don't.  If I grab a chaos, that would be great, as I like the overall colorway better than the Grinches.  

YO!

Appreciate the info. It does suck for releases like this. I'm still trying to understand how NC has two HOH's & Atlanta doesn't have any.

30t6p3b.gif

There's no Niketown. We SHOULD have 2 H.O.H. DF!!!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Go Chaos!!!

Don't bet on it.  My guess is based on how this "grinch" release has shaken out, the chaos release will be similar to last year's DKs.  I hope I am wrong, but I have a bad feeling that anything "off the beaten path" will be milked to the fullest in order to attempt to build hype and get folks to buy the other more readily available GRs- even stuff like the black/white/reds.  I mentioned this a few pages back, but I think from a performance standpoint, these may exceed the standards set by the 4 and 5, however, from an aesthetic standpoint, I am not sure how one could argue they are superior to either the 4 or the 5. 

If everyone takes a HUGE STEP back, and really analyzes things, if these shoes had Al Harrington's name on the heel, less than 1 % of folks on here or anywhere else would care about them.  KOBE is proving his worth currently to Nike, and I do believe that the higher ups over there in design and marketing are kinda chuckling at how all of us- ME included to some degree are able to get hyped about this shoe in particular.  I think it is unique and attractive on some levels, but if I really ask myself what I LOVE about it, I have difficulty saying much beyond the "funky" color and the icy candy apple sole.  Maybe some of you do love the scales, but to me its a little cheesy.  I understand it, but I kinda think its overkill- excessive- if the shoe were made of other materials and had a different outer look to it, I probably would like it more.  Just my two cents.  I did not get a pair yet- I wouldn't mind- but my Holidays, my life, and my overall shoe game will not be greatly affected if I don't.  If I grab a chaos, that would be great, as I like the overall colorway better than the Grinches.  

Careful Rich, wait to play in them first before you say this.  Traction is a problem on these VIs from what I hear.   Can't wait to put them to the test.  Del Sols should be here soon.

got to HOH LA at 9:00 am this morning. waited in line for half hour. sold out of my size 10 literally 5 mins before i got to front of line. smh. had to settle for a 9.5. fml

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

30t6p3b.gif

There's no Niketown. We SHOULD have 2 H.O.H. DF!!!
TELL ME WHY LAKEWOOD HAS A HOH AND NOT SAN DIEGO
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gaylor

the chaos are in stock here in france, you can see them on nikestore europe just like lebron christmas
they don't look like they are limited, or not as limited as the GRINCHES (edit)... IMO chaos look UGLY as hell!!!

there are del sol and concord too, I have to do my choice between them it's hard... concords are nice but look a bit cheap

THANKS CALLED WIFEY... SHE JUST COPPED ME 4 PAIRS OF EACH CW UP ON NIKESTORE FRANCE. WILL GET EM SOON.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom