OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nikehead214

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Got the same email, called immediately. Had a feeling that this may happen, hoping it's really just a standard email. Not sure how they wouldn't be gettin them till Monday as the operator explained to me. Eastbay really has to get a grasp on this release situation for this type of release.
They were on backorder. Nobody ships on Sunday. Saturday was Christmas. Very easy reasoning why they won't get them until Monday.

If the company releases the shoe on Saturday even if its on backorder till the 26th. It wouldn't make to much sense for them to receive their shipment the day they are fulfilling their orders placed on the Holidays. I just hope I get em

def like the released version better....that toe cap
sick.gif

^yup, tht toe cap is ugly...

but it is a nice colorway thou~ if they ever come out, it is a definitely cop for me~
splatter purple laces, and purple swoosh~ if it comes with clear soles, man... thts gonna be killer~~~

Man was there another single kobe release where the resellers were this crazy? I remember the DK's were around $225ish and Bruce Lee's weren't that bad because not a lot of people got them but I've seen grinches close to $300! So glad I got mine from NDC

Got the same email, called immediately. Had a feeling that this may happen, hoping it's really just a standard email. Not sure how they wouldn't be gettin them till Monday as the operator explained to me. Eastbay really has to get a grasp on this release situation for this type of release.
They were on backorder. Nobody ships on Sunday. Saturday was Christmas. Very easy reasoning why they won't get them until Monday.

If the company releases the shoe on Saturday even if its on backorder till the 26th. It wouldn't make to much sense for them to receive their shipment the day they are fulfilling their orders placed on the Holidays. I just hope I get em

Considering all the crazy weather going on and it was the holidays, it makes tons of sense. 
Never seen so many pessimistic people. You'll get your shoes. If not, then it wasn't meant to be.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Considering all the crazy weather going on and it was the holidays, it makes tons of sense. 
Never seen so many pessimistic people. You'll get your shoes. If not, then it wasn't meant to be.

People want their shoes, i don't blame them
laugh.gif

http://bit.ly/gOJRLw

the grinches are so hyped up...
too crazy about this release... good tht i wasn't putting too high expectation to get these shoes, otherwise i must be salty for the entire Xmas vacation
lol

Please do not get this thread locked noobs!

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDED IS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT TURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITS ALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THIS INCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF IT INVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLING POST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DO NOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DO NOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT" ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TO THE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

AND LASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

Damn. I guess my prediction was right.

I said we woulda hit 300 pages before Monday as a semi-joke.

Don't get this LOCKED guys. Put it in your sig but don't hint that out.

These ebay prices are ridiculous! It looks like over half the stock that was available to the public went to ebay.

Originally Posted by marley

These ebay prices are ridiculous! It looks like over half the stock that was available to the public went to ebay.

More than half the stock did go to ebay.

Anyone have a sku for these?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by abstrack

Did any stores in Atlanta get these?

Not that I know of. I was told that some Footlockers would receive them, turned out to be false. I called all over and no one said they were getting them. Sucks living in Atlanta for releases like this.

Thanks for the info on the backorder email s dubl.

Appreciate the info. It does suck for releases like this. I'm still trying to understand how NC has two HOH's & Atlanta doesn't have any.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn. I guess my prediction was right.

I said we woulda hit 300 pages before Monday as a semi-joke.

Don't get this LOCKED guys. Put it in your sig but don't hint that out.
LOL this thread exploded! Wasn't it like 207-208 a couple days ago?

Really sorry bout that guys.. Definitely not trying to get this locked.. Mods i consider myself warned.. Just dying for this shoe and after the BS Niketown Miami pulled on me.. Just so damn frustrating..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom