OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what I seen so far in my opinion,
1. del sol
2. Chaos
3. Concord
4. LA Allstar
5. Duke
6. Black and red
7. Grinch
8. Glass blue

I like the plain and simple colorways I cant wait to see the TB's

wore my pair for about an hour and a half... like others have stated they are pretty hard at first ... I hope after a couple days of wear they soften

so damn sexy tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Anyone have a pic of the Chaos?

Did you even look at the first post? 
Probably trying to figure out which pairs to resell next.
HA HA.... This guy is salty... NO GRINCH FOR YOU!! LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
Its honestly people like you that are killing the sneaker game. You could tell me im salty but I always cop the shoes i want and go after, Just struck out on these some how. I always try to look out for others on NT but when you buy up every single pair in stock to make bread?? GET A JOB!! I understand selling a pair cause the store ran out of your size and you're trying to cop your size but seriously people like you ain't cool so i wouldnt try to show off too much. abstractability I see you bro 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by alsasam

roll.gif
roll.gif
Its honestly people like you that are killing the sneaker game. You could tell me im salty but I always cop the shoes i want and go after, Just struck out on these some how. I always try to look out for others on NT but when you buy up every single pair in stock to make bread?? GET A JOB!! I understand selling a pair cause the store ran out of your size and you're trying to cop your size but seriously people like you ain't cool so i wouldnt try to show off too much. abstractability I see you bro 
tired.gif

Lol.  I ain't trippin man.. In the end, it's just a shoe.  I know I'll get them and for the price I want to pay for them so in the end I win. Lol.  Thanks though Alsasam, I see you too.  Hope you get your pair.

I'm salty also but yeah in the end I got my grinch's , i just have to put in a few extra hours of work. (is it worth paying extra? IMHO yes) Thats why i never got into resell "you make jack #$%% compared to 8 hours of work" not worth waiting in the crack of dawn. Happy holidays folks

Finally got around to taking some better pics. Just editing them. Here's a preview....

I'll probably add the rest tomorrow

love my grinches but def can not wait for the best cw so far to cop...del sols.....im a lil broke from the holidays
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
duh duh duh duh..... captain save a ho... lol I see another salty player in the mix... blah blah I have a job... blah blah ... I have a college degree ( a 4 year not a 2 year one now)... blah blah...  DONT LIVE HOME WITH MOM... I have more kixs than you do... Not going in on ya cant waste time on a peion like ya but i will say this
. I had fun today going to footlocker on 34st me and my dude bought about ONLY (HA HA) 25 PAIR S OF 88... GOT THERE RIGHT BEFORE ALLEN OF OSNEAKER copped the rest of the stock. lol i find it funny. If y'all salty dudes do any research, make any connects you would have saw they were being sold on 34 st and got there before me. They opened at 7 I got there at 6 sat in front in my car they opened at 7 was in there 15 min before any one else showed. I sell cause its fun to do. O yeah I then went to hoh reclaimed my spot that my boy had on hold and bought some more. o yeah i got that size for ya..
BUT I HOPE YOU CAN SEE THIS :::NO SHOE FOR YOU!!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Are you ever going to post anything useful in here?  You're a reseller, congrats! 
eyes.gif
 and before you say "no shoes for you!!!" I have a pair on the way, so I'll save you the trouble.

Trust me Im in no need of your help at the prices you're charging. There's some good people out here that seem willing to help. And trust me I got them back too.

roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
duh duh duh duh..... captain save a ho... lol I see another salty player in the mix... blah blah I have a job... blah blah ... I have a college degree ( a 4 year not a 2 year one now)... blah blah...  DONT LIVE HOME WITH MOM... I have more kixs than you do... Not going in on ya cant waste time on a peion like ya but i will say this
. I had fun today going to footlocker on 34st me and my dude bought about ONLY (HA HA) 25 PAIR S OF 88... GOT THERE RIGHT BEFORE ALLEN OF OSNEAKER copped the rest of the stock. lol i find it funny. If y'all salty dudes do any research, make any connects you would have saw they were being sold on 34 st and got there before me. They opened at 7 I got there at 6 sat in front in my car they opened at 7 was in there 15 min before any one else showed. I sell cause its fun to do. O yeah I then went to hoh reclaimed my spot that my boy had on hold and bought some more. o yeah i got that size for ya..
BUT I HOPE YOU CAN SEE THIS :::NO SHOE FOR YOU!!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Um... I don't live in New York...

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

bahunt8, are those a new colorway? Or a close up of the del sols?

New colorway.  Looks like gold scales with a green sole.  Kinda reminds me of the gold flightposites

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I'm salty also but yeah in the end I got my grinch's , i just have to put in a few extra hours of work. (is it worth paying extra? IMHO yes) Thats why i never got into resell "you make jack #$%% compared to 8 hours of work" not worth waiting in the crack of dawn. Happy holidays folks

I FEEL YOU BUT THE AMOUNT I MADE FOR EXACTLY  4 HOURS OF WORK IS GOOD TODAY. HAPPY KWANZAA TO ME. IF I AM OUT THERE FOR 8 OR MORE HOURS I GOTTA MAKE A G. I WAS OUT THERE FOR THE KRYPTONATES MADE OVER 2000 ON THOSE SIGNED PAIR ALONE. SO SOME TIMES ITS WORTH WILD SOME TIMES ITS NOT. ITS A CRAP SHOOT THE ADRENALIN IF YA CAN GET THE KIX OR NOT IS WHAT KEEPS ME AND OTHERS IN IT. 
GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO COP YOUR PAIR. I HELP WHEN I CAN, BUT HEY I AM IN LOVE WITH THE THRILL AND THE MONEY HELPS  
smile.gif

Have Kobes ever been not "excluded" from discount? I'd love to get a pair for around $110, any c/w.

You can get a pair of the discounted Kobe Vs on Nike.com right now. There's a 25% off code off clearance items.

Edit* RUNPRERUN is the code.

If you spend more the $100, free shipping
pimp.gif

^^ ya on eastbay almost none that I can recall were excluded from discount. I know I got my inks right when they went up on eastbay with the discount

107780767.jpg
pfzFKsWhQeXErtWwPNl0ctLg4q0KtCYAcaf-bqkFqnk

just in case yall missed it..............

bron: "your kicks are FUGLY!!"
kobe: "ok, ok, mister, just dont hurt me.......!"

bron: "triple double for your momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol
tongue.gif

And then Kobe raised 5 fingers and said congats on your meaningless win.  Last years loss on Christmas really meant a lot in June right?  I don't think soooooo!!! 5 Rings > 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom