OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Hugo

lets get this back to normal...pic i posted way back in the morning..idk why my background comes out like this i dont edit my pics at all just tag em.

great pics everyone

Sick picture man! I don't like the red laces on these though. They look better in pictures IMO

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

lets get this back to normal...pic i posted way back in the morning..idk why my background comes out like this i dont edit my pics at all just tag em.

great pics everyone

Sick picture man! I don't like the red laces on these though. They look better in pictures IMO

Def the nicest pics of them so far.  Makes them look good with either lace.

I had to post my Del Sols one more time because they're are soo nice.. Hoping to switch out to yellow laces soon.

u guys are killing me with pics of the Del Sol, makes me want to go cop a pair but i really want to wait for them to go on sale

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

great pics everyone

Def the nicest pics of them so far.  Makes them look good with either lace.

thanks guys. i love em so much.i love the red laces btw
pimp.gif

and nice del sols up there. def. the best cw so far

the gear is sick. i picked up the new purple shorts and this jacket.

5295812836_43cbc4c02d_z.jpg

both new hoodys will be bought soon asap. they were sold out at Champs in Glendale today of my sz.

nice^
but yea only 2 cw have released and we in 300 pages
pimp.gif
just imagine when more comes out. can not wait for the upcoming releases and especially foe great pairs of cw
we still havent seen yet

Originally Posted by never wear them

the gear is sick. i picked up the new purple shorts and this jacket.

5295812836_43cbc4c02d_z.jpg

both new hoodys will be bought soon asap. they were sold out at Champs in Glendale today of my sz.
NWT, does that jacket fit like any other normal Nike jacket? I ask because I know Kobe gear is a little bigger than ordinary Nike stuff. I'm a size small in Nike Shorts but a Kobe small fits me like a M or L. And I REALLY want that jacket.

bh0wpk.jpg

2 pairs for me. connects held me down. they feel really good on feet, even better than the kobe v. not feeling the del sols but i will be copping more colorways in the future. this grinch release was pretty limited, almost like the bin 23 jordans.

i was a sz large like a couple weeks ago but had to slim down for ball. Im a Med now and this jacket is a medium, but fits tight.

my understanding is that Kobe's gear is going to be on the slim side of stuff now. which is what i like.

this jacket is a N98, which is meant for soccer. i like it. i suggest a sz up, or stay true for a fitting look.

Yeah I have last years Kobe V track jacket,hoody and shorts. The track jacket fits normal to slim. The hoody and shorts fit kinda baggy but I think most people like their shorts and hoodies to fit baggy.

just got some new pics of the rice high school edition...
they are so sickkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

this are gonna be the 3rd pair of kobe VI i m gonna cop...

22425b5e6e4027901574e450dc882a2542b4ce0.jpg

f3135880e848497e796c12224df83e8bdf957f5.jpg

gawt dam its a wrap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! straight fire!this thread bout to jump pages

finally can find a pair of blk/neon green kobe shoes... so sexy
the heel cup with a bit golden yellow, looked kinda the color of gold flightposite...

beautiful

personally think they looked better than the grinch...

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

just got some new pics of the rice high school edition...
they are so sickkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

this are gonna be the 3rd pair of kobe VI i m gonna cop...

f3135880e848497e796c12224df83e8bdf957f5.jpg

nerd.gif
 Just sold both pairs of grinches I got to pay for books for next semester, but these have me 
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom