OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
when do Chaos drop? come on, i got a voucher to use. i dont like black shoes but was considering ordering the del sols tonight but i want concords but those aint coming out for awhile.... SMH

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I wonder what Nike's thought process is on this. You got a shoe so popular on looks alone, that the true icing is in the midsole. Once you put it on, you want nothing else. Yet, I guess consumers haven't demanded more dual zoom layouts on their shoes. Other than these, you have two models, out of dozens in the basketball line that do not have this setup.

The average joe getting the grinches will put these on and be in heaven. Months later, they shop for something else and nothing will compare. Even hypebeasts getting these should strive for more shoes being like this

Honest question, do you kobe fans just stick with kobes? I would find it hard to find others that come close.
Honestly my first pair of kobes was the V POP... I had been playing in hypermax 
eyes.gif
 and they might be the worst basketball shoe ever. I wasnt playing in my kobes until oneday I couldnt find my hypermax and threw on my kobes.. Needless to say I got home searched for the hypermax and threw them away, Its been all kobe since... I also love the fact that its a low top shoe and I now trust it and know that my ankle will be ok

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

forgot there is one more picture of this shoes...
f3135880e848497e796c12224df83e8bdf957f5.jpg

22425b5e6e4027901574e450dc882a2542b4ce0.jpg

9c615fea44781a43769881eeffe404ded44bd38.jpg

i think the new added picture can clearly prove they are the Rice High school edition?

see the heel cup color? golden yellowish and greenish... looked like the gold flightposite color, so sexy~~ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
is that a black mamba on the heel cup ID area?
pimp.gif

Wow that heel cup is pretty serious. If these are the Rices, I can only imagine what the Aces or other special colorways might look like.

that is a mamba isnt it!!! i cant get over how nice those rices are... Im already camping at HOHNY...

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

i think the new added picture can clearly prove they are the Rice High school edition?

see the heel cup color? golden yellowish and greenish... looked like the gold flightposite color, so sexy~~ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good eye, i was wondering wth it was hahahaha

i just checked out those kobe vi la's and im so pissed because they are so hot and i know they will be an L.A. release only. they will probaly resell for 300+ easily just like the big stages. if they do drop at hoh in houston consider them copped. kobe vi>>>>> kobe v.

And yeah that's the venomenom jacket.

And to WalleyHopp - I for one, have about 420+ pairs of shoes (now). Throughout all 15 years of actually collecting/wearing (with a sneaker head mentality) I've probably had (no fable/tale/lie) about 4-5x more than that.

It may seem that Kobes, AirMax 360s, lebrons, and other mainstream kicks are the majority of our collection.... BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO WHEN THE QUALITY USED ANS INSPIRED BY THE GREATEST PLAYER EVER.... IS TRASH/GARBAGE.

Jordans used to be dope. They still are to many, but look at the material and the halfass labor they put in.

We can't say "oh look at the quality used on that Flywire, impressive, huh".
But we can definitely say, " DAMN!! Eric Avar did it again!" "glad he used the best zoom set-up ever" or "these are so damn comfortable".
I'm not taking away anything from Tinker or JP, but they seriously lack a lot, and I mean A LOT, of imagination/inspiration.

Lebron 8, comfortable shoe... Why? Take out the insoles, what do you got? Nothin.
The Air Jordan 2010, No creativity there man. Nice looking shoe but that window... Wow... The zoom set-up was basically, a forced attempt to do something different.

NOTHING WILL EVER TOP a FORE AND HEEL ZOOM set-up.

My opinion.

Originally Posted by never wear them

What makes them Rices tho? I see a pearlish green into gold Islands/scales.

it clearly says RICE in the pic. im so glad my Alma Mater gets so much recognition.

I want to be done with Jordan products because of their quality and move onto Kobes but i can't.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lupecci

saw somebody at the office wearing these and they looked legit.

Aways?

those might be fakes because the SPhERE tech on the tongue does not match up with the real ones. On the real ones the circles are much more open/wider. but i could be wrong.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good eye, i was wondering wth it was hahahaha
pimp.gif
better than the christmas cw

Originally Posted by puffin85

Rices>Grinches all day
Word. At least the green is dark and the black make the shoes more casual and public friendly. I can't wear the Grinch without feeling like a show off

Code:
Dear 12/26/10    Order Thank you for your recent order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below, unless it is a personalized product. If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-628-6301.  We apologize for any inconvenience. Sincerely, Eastbay

Anyone else get this email? Does this mean I am not getting them?

Originally Posted by 23king24

Originally Posted by lupecci

saw somebody at the office wearing these and they looked legit.

Aways?

those might be fakes because the SPhERE tech on the tongue does not match up with the real ones. On the real ones the circles are much more open/wider. but i could be wrong.

if they are fakes, they are some pretty good fakes. And it is definitely some nice colorway, gotta have them if they really coming out.
but if they are real, we should have some clear shots of these shoes already. we usually have the first pictures of the shoes by themselves, instead of seeing them on somebody's feet... is it logical if i think this way? hmm

I personally like full length zoom, the heel and forefoot are nice but in my zoom bb 1 and 2 having zoom in the midsole helps out alot. I feel that heel and forefoot is a step down after having full length. I would love to try a full length zoom kobe iv,v,vi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom