OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by c4

Whether these are real or fake, at least we're seeing the overall look. So far, I like everything but the swoosh. I see other
ways of implementing it into the design without it being so huge. I also think that the Kobe sig on the heel cup could have been taken away or put somewhere else to change it up a bit.
Agreed - The Kobe line doesnt need the swoosh to sell. I think it really limits the design possibilities when a huge swoosh is pasted across both sides of the shoe.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by shox2001

more pics from taobao.com

SO real or fake??
pimp.gif
...based on the box tag alone, I would say they are real.
You're joking, right?
No...Box tag looks legit as well as the shoes...pic below for comparison...

2ccntop.jpg

For real? Look at the one in the "VI" picture... it almost looks like 00's instead of OO for the ZOOM. The boxtag does not look legit.

i'm pretty sure those are fakes.....85% of stuff on taobao are fakes. just saying, and that box is definitely fake.

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by shox2001

more pics from taobao.com

SO real or fake??
pimp.gif
...based on the box tag alone, I would say they are real.
You're joking, right?
No...Box tag looks legit as well as the shoes...pic below for comparison...

2ccntop.jpg

def fake. the box alone looks exactly what the fakes come with (here in manila)... CANNOT wait to see final prod pics.
inlines would look awesome on these.

Those vi's look amazing!! Way better than the sample V's and look how the good the V's turned out.

Originally Posted by c4

I might be wrong, but IMO that box doesn't look right for some reason.

Whether these are real or fake, at least we're seeing the overall look. So far, I like everything but the swoosh. I see other
ways of implementing it into the design without it being so huge. I also think that the Kobe sig on the heel cup could have been taken away or put somewhere else to change it up a bit.

Also, the only complaint I ever heard about the Vs were the lack of padding on the uppers. I wonder if the scales somehow provide this?
That is exactly what's throwing me off...the box. I hear you Edwin when you say that the quality of the pics is throwing people off...but I don't know the shoes just, well, don't look like complete utter crap like the past fakes of the V's looked. If they are fake, they are AMAZINGLY GOOD fakes. But then I look at the CF plate and it looks like a legit CF plate, not the usual plastic square one that fakes have.

Originally Posted by c4

I might be wrong, but IMO that box doesn't look right for some reason.

Also, the only complaint I ever heard about the Vs were the lack of padding on the uppers. I wonder if the scales somehow provide this?
That is exactly what's throwing me off...the box. I hear you Edwin when you say that the quality of the pics is throwing people off...but I don't know the shoes just, well, don't look like complete utter crap like the past fakes of the V's looked. If they are fake, they are AMAZINGLY GOOD fakes. But then I look at the CF plate and it looks like a legit CF plate, not the usual plastic square one that fakes have.

Why would Nike release pictures of a shoe from the production line before "releasing" a picture of the samples?  And these can't be samples since they are are sz. 8's...

venomenom = phenomenon
wink.gif

and those pics up there are COMPUTER generated (i have a feeling)... which is why the quality is amazing.

^^ thats kinda old chaose57 ... from the colorway im assuming thats the away colorway of the ZKVI's... nice outsole..has the same set up as the DK's lol half solid half clear

^^ thats kinda old chaose57 ... from the colorway im assuming thats the away colorway of the ZKVI's... nice outsole..has the same set up as the DK's lol half solid half clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom