OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NobleKane

good thing about these is that nike has kept the price at 130

Probably because they cost less to make than the V... but still they're looking good.

I can't wait to see what Nike does with these. The snakeskin can change to purple, gold, white, silver, ahhh the possibilties. They do seem to be just like the V's but that's ok with me. Better safe than sorry. And no creasing on these.

Flywire strands running between the snakeskin pattern? That would explain that spacing between the scales....

too much snake skin...
eyes.gif

Those better have some premium snakeskin qualities to them because otherwise, it's really such a basic upper that it shouldnt qualify as a signature shoe..
laugh.gif

Slap names on all these shoes and there a goldmine. the shoes are nothing without the name. I just dont see much creativity here. But maybe thats okay . some of my favorite basketball shoes (ultraflights) have some truly basic uppers with surround elements that give them its pop... Without the snakeskin here, the upper is nothing but a piece of leather with a swoosh, and a plastic heel element, attached to a midsole... Beyond basic

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by shox2001

sorry man, i just found it, they're FAKE ! but maybe they can give you a preview of the ZK6, what will they looks like.  
indifferent.gif
That's the highest quality presentation of a fake I've ever seen [if it is, in fact, fake]. 
Time to reload for next season... 

I don't think these are fake.....quality is on point....nice Kobe 6!!

Not sure if these are fake or not but if they are, already....Damn...

But comparing it to the first prototype, the pebbled snakeskin is pretty much right on...

Same with the midsole though there is a subtle difference which one would expect...

Of course, the heel counter is different from the proto and overall, it looks pretty nice though I wonder how it would look with the snakeskin...

so... is tht it?

if it is fake, i never seen a fake shoes with this kind of quality pictures thou...

i have to say. i'm really liking them already. everything. yesterday i can't make up my mind. but now. I LIKE THEM. release them NOW.

I really wonder how this shoe will advance the flywire concept. I'm thinking the actual base for the wires will be much thinner than on the Kobe V because the scales could make the upper as sturdy and pliable as actual snakeskin, similar to the scheme on the XIX. It might make this shoe as light (or even lighter) than the previous model. Hmm...

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by shox2001

sorry man, i just found it, they're FAKE ! but maybe they can give you a preview of the ZK6, what will they looks like.  
indifferent.gif
That's the highest quality presentation of a fake I've ever seen [if it is, in fact, fake]. 
Time to reload for next season... 

I don't think these are fake.....quality is on point....nice Kobe 6!!

if this is how they gonna look, im def coppin. chesus murphy!
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom