OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not usually fond of the " Inlines " colorway.. but these are fiirree!!
eek.gif

kinda looks like a golf shoe to me, minus the scales but will still cop! BTW, thats one heck of a long kobe code!

I'll never understand the common consumer. If not for Kobe's name on these, they would get blasted for being so basic. I myself love basic shoes but following trends of others over the years, these don't ring up as anything too special. It's almost as streamlined like the Nike Tennis brand, which the majority seem to hate.

^Them joints are cold...They just look like an upgraded Kobe V....The scales make them piff honestly...That's a different approach for a shoe. The overall concept was executed exceptionally well.

The white upper tones down the snake texture. I'm getting white based VIs. Black I need to see in person and final product. I think these are close to final though.

After seeing those newer pics of the unlined, try aren't as low cut as I thought. I like them a lot better than the 5s

really? Scales? Not feelin' em...taking the "Mamba" thing a bit too far IMO..though they may be comfortable as hell...

love them but I'm getting tired of Nike using the same color blocking every year.  Mix it up a little.  I'd love a white/yellow or mostly yellow colorway.  How about a colorway that's just different than the past 2 years?  

I think the midsole is too bulky.

I like how the V had a sculpted midsole.

Same basic upper as the V is also something I notice.

I love the snakeskin idea, it's a landmark. The XI was a landmark with patent leather, these are Nikes first snakeskin material shoe.

I'm lovin that... I just don't know if I like the shoe so much yet.

ok so ive been outta the loop for awhile, but im def feeling those!!!!!! ok my question is are these gonna be crease resistant like the Vs were?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom