OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

It has to be an owl. Not only does it look like one but it's Rice's mascot. Seems pretty obvious to me.

IT IS NOT AN OWL
This coming from the guy that said Grinch's were going to be everywhere don't worry.  I've never seen a snake with eyes separated that far apart.

Funny but snake eyes are farther apart than an owls....

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's a snake. No doubt about that.

This is Nike.... They use the wrong draft day on shoes...

In this case they used a snake instead of the actual mascot.

IT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE TO PUT A PICTURE OF AN OWL ON A SNAKELY DESIGNED SHOE LOL

Cosign.

It doesnt matter which it is, if one or the other sways your decision on buying it your a weirdo, but some of yous are really adamant that its a snake.

Actually..since Kobe is called the Black Mamba..it's a snake that can be up to 8 feet long..This snake could definitely eat an Owl

I would say it's an Owl..since the Kobe VI is designed with a snake-like print..

From National Geographic:

"Black mambas are fast, nervous, lethally venomous, and when threatened, highly aggressive. They have been blamed for numerous human deaths, and African myths exaggerate their capabilities to legendary proportions. For these reasons, the black mamba is widely considered the world’s deadliest snake.

Black mambas live in the savannas and rocky hills of southern and eastern Africa. They are Africa’s longest venomous snake, reaching up to 14 feet (4.5 meters) in length, although 8.2 feet (2.5 meters) is more the average. They are also among the fastest snakes in the world, slithering at speeds of up to 12.5 miles per hour (20 kilometers per hour)."

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

It doesnt matter which it is, if one or the other sways your decision on buying it your a weirdo, but some of yous are really adamant that its a snake.

I'm not buying it either way. The, "RICE" down the side ruins the whole shoe for me.

Rices are ill, but I'll be damned to cop a shoe with RICE on the back of it. Easy pass!

anyone who's balled in their 6's can u provide ur input? do they mold to your feet instantly much like the 5's did after a few runs?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

No way that's an owl, that's clearly a snake.   Unless you know of a rare owl breed with scales on it's face and small eyes?? 

It's feathers not scales and it's angry.

It has to be an owl. Not only does it look like one but it's Rice's mascot. Seems pretty obvious to me.

IT IS NOT AN OWL
This coming from the guy that said Grinch's were going to be everywhere don't worry.  I've never seen a snake with eyes separated that far apart.

the grinches are everywhere.... online

why you guys paying over $220? you can get it with ems (fastest international shipping) at kicks-crew.com ... smh

Originally Posted by thapointguy

No way that's an owl, that's clearly a snake.   Unless you know of a rare owl breed with scales on it's face and small eyes?? 

Hold up though, are you guys referring to Rice University Owls??  If so, they are not the school Nike is sponsoring.  

Like I said before its an owl since Rice mascot is Owls. You can see the beak. No ears because there isn't enough room for them.

So again, are we all talking about the same Rice school??  

Rice as in, the High School and not the University?? 

Originally Posted by bruintaf

anyone who's balled in their 6's can u provide ur input? do they mold to your feet instantly much like the 5's did after a few runs?

Yes, yet break in and form after a few runs. You can also just wear them causally for a day. These form rather quickly and easily.

Hold up though, are you guys referring to Rice University Owls??  If so, they are not the school Nike is sponsoring.  
Exactly! Like I said in an earlier post, people are probably googling Rice Univ. and assuming it's an owl. It's a snake for sure and the word RICE on the side does kinda kill the shoe for me.

i just got off the phone with Eastbay...once again total failure...took my order for the shoes, then backordered them, now they are telling me that they will not fill the order....I was on the phone at exactly 5am pst...got thru just minutes after...lady on the phone said they had inventory....now cancelled. What a BLEEPING joke....all of you that got backordered emails call in to see...they are not filling backorders per the person i just talked to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom