OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by soychulo

Can anyone help me get a pair of the green apple in sz 11.5? Just let me know. Thanks.

lol. as part of the staff, you'd think you know the rules.

Seriously... And never heard or read anywhere, where these Grinch/green mambas were referred as the "GREEN APPLES". Just shows you how ppl just throw out names for kicks.

Eastbay is gonna tell you anything at this point just to get you off their a** I'm just going to patiently wait there is nothing I can do about it but wait

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Our shipment looks like it was delayed due to the weather, but we're still expecting them in stock and are still expecting to fulfill the orders of everyone who got through. I haven't found any evidence to back up rumors that the shipment was canceled. Not just that, but if it had been, these orders would be canceled rather than on backorder still, and our system still says we are expecting them too.

So if you got your order through, there will be a delay but I would not necessarily worry about not getting them. Sorry for any inconvnience.

EastbayRep - Ryan
It was just explained to me from a Eastbay Supervisor minutes ago that the first shipment of these shoes were received, fulfilled and shipped out. Supposedly Nike told Eastbay they would have more to send them so Eastbay allowed more orders than they had actual stock in hand as they were supposed to get more in. So what she explained was basically they had some and were expecting more. They sold the first batch and are now waiting on the remaining pairs Nike said they would send but they havent gotten a arrival date or if Nike will even be able to fill the order promise.

She told me my order is one of the few orders that were actually getting fulfilled based on the backorder situation, but people who ordered before shoes have already shipped. Has anyone who ordered from Eastbay got a tracking or a shipment notification? I received the order confirmation but no shipping info.

I really hope this Eastbay Rep Ryan is right because this has been a total cluster dealing with this company for this release.

I ordered my darn Del Sol's yesterday and they are already going to be here before the Grinchs.

I haven't seen anything to show that we've actually received any stock, but we're still expecting the backorders to come in.  We can't technically guarantee we'll receive them, but we are confident about it.  I'll update with any new info I get.

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

Eastbay is gonna tell you anything at this point just to get you off their a** I'm just going to patiently wait there is nothing I can do about it but wait

It's been pretty hectic around here and we've had some communication issues, but I hope I can provide you guys with good info and apologize for any confusion.

EastbayRep - Ryan

i know one thang that phone system was horrible on saturday and im gold member
people said they hung up and called back got through
while i was on hold for 2 hours to hear we sold out
limited launches need to be handle in better manner 

my ndc order still says in progress....anyone receive shipping confirmation yet for the grinches off ndc???

It was just explained to me from a Eastbay Supervisor minutes ago that the first shipment of these shoes were received, fulfilled and shipped out. Supposedly Nike told Eastbay they would have more to send them so Eastbay allowed more orders than they had actual stock in hand as they were supposed to get more in. So what she explained was basically they had some and were expecting more. They sold the first batch and are now waiting on the remaining pairs Nike said they would send but they havent gotten a arrival date or if Nike will even be able to fill the order promise.

She told me my order is one of the few orders that were actually getting fulfilled based on the backorder situation, but people who ordered before shoes have already shipped. Has anyone who ordered from Eastbay got a tracking or a shipment notification? I received the order confirmation but no shipping info.  

I haven't seen anything to show that we've actually received any stock, but we're still expecting the backorders to come in.  We can't technically guarantee we'll receive them, but we are confident about it.  I'll update with any new info I get.
Okay, I double checked it and we haven't received any stock in.  Our system allows me to check on all of our received shipments and there is not one shown for the Grinches yet.  It's not possible for us to ship any orders until the stock receipt is shown in the system, so I don't believe the information you received was accurate and apologize for that.  We are currently waiting on all of our stock for the Grinches and should be getting them all, there has just been a delay.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by ipitomi

my ndc order still says in progress....anyone receive shipping confirmation yet for the grinches off ndc???

we should get sumthin 2day cause they distro centers was closed for holidays

Not feeling those glass blues to much. Trying to find some grinches, green apples, or green mamba or whatev ppl calling them.

^Eastbay Rep: Do you have any update on when you guys will be receiving the new Kobe gear to go with the VI's? I know Ray had said before sometime in December, but I was curious if there was an update at all so I can hold out and order from you guys rather than nike.com. Thanks.

Also, you guys who are frustrated with Eastbay about how the release went need to give them a break. They are doing there best to get everyone there shoes. And like someone said before, at least they have Reps in this forum to update us on how they will be releasing them and when.

Okay, I double checked it and we haven't received any stock in.  Our system allows me to check on all of our received shipments and there is not one shown for the Grinches yet.  It's not possible for us to ship any orders until the stock receipt is shown in the system, so I don't believe the information you received was accurate and apologize for that.  We are currently waiting on all of our stock for the Grinches and should be getting them all, there has just been a delay.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Eastbay Rep Ryan - Thank you for the information. I received that info from a supervisor named Michelle. I really hope you are correct, what you are saying makes more sense to me than what I was told. My fingers are crossed!

I cant understand how some people would rather spend resale prices on the Grinches rather than going to Nike I.D and making a $165 pair of kobe vi the way they want em?

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I cant understand how some people would rather spend resale prices on the Grinches rather than going to Nike I.D and making a $165 pair of kobe vi the way they want em?

You can't id the Grinchs. And ids are there till next year.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

You can't id the Grinchs. And ids are there till next year.
grin.gif
lol, agreed. There is a huge difference between the Grinch's/Green Mamba's and what you can ID. ID's are nice, but they don't compare with some of the stuff nike releases.

I'm a fan of these new Kobes, but these colorways suck IMO.

Only colorways I'm feeling are the Del Sols,Concords,Grinches,LAs.

This is a shoe Ill have plenty of fun with on ID and make them look a lot better!

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I'm a fan of these new Kobes, but these colorways suck IMO.

Only colorways I'm feeling are the Del Sols,Concords,Grinches,LAs.

This is a shoe Ill have plenty of fun with on ID and make them look a lot better!

your first sentence made it seem like you don't like any colourways.
then you say you like 60% of the colourways that we have pics of 

Originally Posted by abstractability

Finally got a hold of a pair of Grinchs (and for a decent price, thank you man)... Second pair is on the way too (thank you also, you guys know who you are).... 
You know who to holler at when you decide to get rid of 1 of those pairs of 9's......ya heard?

I was so lost this past week, couldn't devote any attention to the kush's....i mean, green apples....i mean, neons....i mean, grinches....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom