OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I'm a fan of these new Kobes, but these colorways suck IMO.

Only colorways I'm feeling are the Del Sols,Concords,Grinches,LAs.

This is a shoe Ill have plenty of fun with on ID and make them look a lot better!

your first sentence made it seem like you don't like any colourways.
then you say you like 60% of the colourways that we have pics of 

Well we all know they will release more colorways, and so far that's all I'm feeling. So that 60% will most likely turn into a lower percent if u feel what I'm saying. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Is there going to be a Laker cw or am I gonna have to ID these?

Yeah there will definitely be a Laker colorway, probably a black based one (aways) and a white based one (homes) In NBA 2k11 I think he is wearing what appears to be the home addition. Mostly gold, with white and purple accents (not sure that is actually a vi though, because it has some type of strap, maybe a sample or something).

This is a shoe Ill have plenty of fun with on ID and make them look a lot better!

Well we all know they will release more colorways, and so far that's all I'm feeling. So that 60% will most likely turn into a lower percent if u feel what I'm saying. *shrugs*
i know. 
i personally like all the colourways except for the glass blues, but i'm not gonna cop any yet (maybe on clearance). ID's only...

laugh.gif
..i was gonna say the same thing..

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I cant understand how some people would rather spend resale prices on the Grinches rather than going to Nike I.D and making a $165 pair of kobe vi the way they want em?

You can't id the Grinchs. And ids are there till next year.
grin.gif
lol, agreed. There is a huge difference between the Grinch's/Green Mamba's and what you can ID. ID's are nice, but they don't compare with some of the stuff nike releases.

What would even be a decent reseller price for the Grinches anyways?

i know. 
i personally like all the colourways except for the glass blues, but i'm not gonna cop any yet (maybe on clearance). ID's only...
I think the glass blue are going to be a quickstrike. Can FLINTGREY confirm this?

Yeah there will definitely be a Laker colorway, probably a black based one (aways) and a white based one (homes) In NBA 2k11 I think he is wearing what appears to be the home addition. Mostly gold, with white and purple accents (not sure that is actually a vi though, because it has some type of strap, maybe a sample or something).

I notice that in 2k11 too....it sucks that they don't give you the option to use Kobe's shoes for your created players...LeBron's...but not Kobe's
frown.gif

I notice that in 2k11 too....it sucks that they don't give you the option to use Kobe's shoes for your created players...LeBron's...but not Kobe's
frown.gif

hyperdunk max. #comeseeme on 2K11 PS3

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

frown.gif

hyperdunk max. #comeseeme on 2K11 PS3

I'm on the 360

Just got off the phone with NDC, and they said the grinchs should ship by.....January 5th? Weak. My XI's shipped instantly, but these aren't shipping until 10 days after the order? They stuck on a boat?

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Just got off the phone with NDC, and they said the grinchs should ship by.....January 5th? Weak. My XI's shipped instantly, but these aren't shipping until 10 days after the order? They stuck on a boat?

Wait, are you serious?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

found these pics on the other site.
Glass Blues FTW!  Best colorway so far...

FYI, they are droppin 1/25/11...

They come out on the 25th? Someone else posted that the chaos release that day too. Are we getting two releases on one day?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

What shipping method did you use?  I called yesterday and they said mine will be here no later than this friday, I did 2nd day air though (which I will be getting a refund for if it takes till friday)

Originally Posted by kobehead

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lmao so dude doesn't like two or three cw? Thats some funny @%#$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom