OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyse23 wrote:
^Eastbay Rep: Do you have any update on when you guys will be receiving the new Kobe gear to go with the VI's? I know Ray had said before sometime in December, but I was curious if there was an update at all so I can hold out and order from you guys rather than nike.com. Thanks.

Also, you guys who are frustrated with Eastbay about how the release went need to give them a break. They are doing there best to get everyone there shoes. And like someone said before, at least they have Reps in this forum to update us on how they will be releasing them and when.

they have that premium jacket up right now on back-order for jan 10, the rest of the stuff is aleady up on ndc.

Originally Posted by msw1233

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Has anyones NDC Grinch order changed from processing??

I got them with 1-day air shipping too

nerd.gif
wondering this as well
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Mine still says processing too. Someone in here earlier said they would be shipping tomorrow according to Nike. I hope so, would be nice to get these before the end of the week.

I just did the chat with the online rep, and this is what she said:

For ground shipping it takes 2-9 business days for deliver.... the order was placed on the 25th.. so this is only the 2nd business day. Once the order leaves the warehouse... we'll send you an email with the tracking number. The carrier's site will have a delivery date posted at that time.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Just got off the phone with NDC, and they said the grinchs should ship by.....January 5th? Weak. My XI's shipped instantly, but these aren't shipping until 10 days after the order? They stuck on a boat?

Wait, are you serious?
edit -
chat_agent.png
Bobbi: This order is pending delivery right now and the timeframe to expect it is 1-2 business days, so this order should ship out and be delivered today, if it does not then you can request the shipping to be refunded.

interesting, will definitely be getting my shipping money back if they arent here today it looks like

I went with 1 day air shipping too btw

Originally Posted by nastaljik

I MADE THE THE FIRST ONE ALREADY LOOKS SICK
I was thinking about doing both...1 for the home jersey....1 for the away....but we'll see...it's already gonna be an expensive year for shoes for me with all of the Jordan retro's coming out...and I still need to get my hand on some Grinch's.

Just got off the phone with NDC, and they said the grinchs should ship by.....January 5th? Weak. My XI's shipped instantly, but these aren't shipping until 10 days after the order? They stuck on a boat?

That is horrible. I hope eastbay gets them soon.

Fellas, be careful with those IDs....as NWT posted, the del sol heel accent DOES NOT match del sol anywhere else on the shoe.

Oh and Kobe VIs>any recently, and future release Jordan retro. Cement 3s could almost change my mind if it wasn't for that horrible midsole paint chipping issue
sick.gif

ok im starting to have a feeling we arent going to be getting our Grinch from Eastbay, i hope im wrong, there just so much being said that i dont know what to expect now

I think you guys will get the eastbay orders, it's probably just taking a while due to the weather and it seems there was miscommunication between Nike and Eastbay which I'm sure will be settled

Wait, are you serious?
edit -
chat_agent.png
Bobbi: This order is pending delivery right now and the timeframe to expect it is 1-2 business days, so this order should ship out and be delivered today, if it does not then you can request the shipping to be refunded.

interesting, will definitely be getting my shipping money back if they arent here today it looks like

<I hope they ship earlier than the 5th, common Nike

I'm not trippin on my ndc order until I start to see people getting cancellation emails.

People that ordered through Eastbay should do the same....

I also spoke to a NDC rep and they said my order should be here tomorrow and that is with 2 day air mail. Regular shipping takes 7-9 days, plus orders aren't processed on the weekends

Originally Posted by s dubl

Fellas, be careful with those IDs....as NWT posted, the del sol heel accent DOES NOT match del sol anywhere else on the shoe.

Oh and Kobe VIs>any recently, and future release Jordan retro. Cement 3s could almost change my mind if it wasn't for that horrible midsole paint chipping issue
sick.gif

Although I would agree any day of the week, those White/Red and All-Star/Playoff 13's got me excited about Jordan Brand again.   
*Temporarily until they disappoint again* 

Nice pics Assassin, really liking that shirt as well.   

FB...I feel ya. Those white/reds and playoffs have me very tempted, but for the price I'd rather buy some IDs to be honest. If I can find a pair for cheap later on down the road. Maaaybe haha. Let's see how much of my $$ the ZK line takes from me this/next year.

how long does it take for NDC to ship out shoes? i ordered last night if that matters. this is my first time ordering from them

Jordans don't excite me no more. Like I said numerous of times...

I've had/have them all.

The All-Star 13s is the only thing that has me all giggity. And I've had 3 pairs of those. So it ain't nothing new.

S_Dubl would go bananas if the wht/fire red/blk 5s came out in it's og shape/form lol

Tried on the VIs finally, very happy with them. Will get the del sols with discount.

Yeah, some of the JB stuff is a little tempting, but definitely not at retail. 
These VIs are going to be a problem this year, just like the IVs and Vs

Ed,
laugh.gif
I have my 99s, CDPs so I'll be good if JB decides to bring em back (they'd prob use patent leather or some $*@#
30t6p3b.gif
), to be honest I'm really thinkin about making an ID version of em. Pretty happy with the pair I made in my locker.

Dam del sols are starting to look real good to me. I have to agree none of the jb retros call my attention anymore and the new models like 2k10 2k11 are horrible.

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Wait, are you serious?
edit -
chat_agent.png

<I hope they ship earlier than the 5th, common Nike
I just called Nike too and the recording told me that my order should be shipped by Wednesday January 5th....
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ed,
laugh.gif
I have my 99s, CDPs so I'll be good if JB decides to bring em back (they'd prob use patent leather or some $*@#
30t6p3b.gif
), to be honest I'm really thinkin about making an ID version of em. Pretty happy with the pair I made in my locker.

True. Smh... But yeah man. That's what I do. All my ids are inspired. And you have those wht/red 4s I think? Or was it the 5s? So u gotta do the same scheme.

There's a couple of J's I want
Playoff's are my second fav. 13
And 13's are my fav. #... so I went ape!
Gonna cop 3's and 11's

But... Kobe WILL have all my money this year.. Again!
Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom