OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by c4

Tried on the VIs finally, very happy with them. Will get the del sols with discount.

No grinches C?

I wanted the grinch but someone stole my thunder....lol
I will most def do my best to cop the ASG since we in Elay this year....

but need to find more time to play in my IV's and V's before I load up on the VI's....
but my homie said he tried them on today and they do have more cushion....I need to get out of the house and try these out.

Real talk, I had the OG jordan 7,8,10,11,12,13 on the first month they came out every year when MJ was in his prime. I have all the lebrons and pennys and the feeling I got when I bought the Del Sols and wore them for the first time took me back to the 7th grade when I first wore my jordan 11. In no way am I comparing the jordan 11 to the del sols vi but its been almost 15 years since I had a shoe that I just stare at when they are on my feet and look down at them when I walk. Im not even a hardcore Kobe fan and im in love with these shoes. I gonna be tuned into NBA TV tonight to see if he wears them against the spurs

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by c4

Tried on the VIs finally, very happy with them. Will get the del sols with discount.

No grinches C?

I wanted the grinch but someone stole my thunder....lol
I will most def do my best to cop the ASG since we in Elay this year....

but need to find more time to play in my IV's and V's before I load up on the VI's....
but my homie said he tried them on today and they do have more cushion....I need to get out of the house and try these out.
na, I didn't get em and I'm regretting it a little bit.  I was kinda bitter after the loss on Christmas  
laugh.gif

^^^bitter?....how about shutting off the t.v. after the 2nd quarter?.... =)
had to kick the family out & hit the gym....then I realized, it's closed.....FML

Damn D, that's a rough one lol.

I hope that blue LA pair releases. Simplistic colorway, but sooo clean IMO

Originally Posted by c4

I hope that blue LA pair releases. Simplistic colorway, but sooo clean IMO
that's what's up!
....plus the home colors for the ASG....sheeeeit!....
these will be added fo'sho

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Just got off the phone with NDC, and they said the grinchs should ship by.....January 5th? Weak. My XI's shipped instantly, but these aren't shipping until 10 days after the order? They stuck on a boat?

Wait, are you serious?
edit -
chat_agent.png
Bobbi: This order is pending delivery right now and the timeframe to expect it is 1-2 business days, so this order should ship out and be delivered today, if it does not then you can request the shipping to be refunded.

interesting, will definitely be getting my shipping money back if they arent here today it looks like

I went with 1 day air shipping too btw

<I hope they ship earlier than the 5th, common Nike
I just called Nike too and the recording told me that my order should be shipped by Wednesday January 5th....
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
i need the NOW!!!

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
!!! I got up earlier Sunday morning to try and copped the Xmas pair with no luck to say the least
eyes.gif
. I got my pair after waiting in line for 1 hour, then I got robbed by these fools who didn't get theirs
frown.gif
!!! This isn't suppose to happen to me, I'm a big and I'm White
smokin.gif
!!! I'm officially done when this shoe smh
tired.gif

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
!!! I got up earlier Sunday morning to try and copped the Xmas pair with no luck to say the least
eyes.gif
. I got my pair after waiting in line for 1 hour, then I got robbed by these fools who didn't get theirs
frown.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif

that sucks man...sorry to hear!

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif

They stole your Grinches?  Sorry to hear that man, don't give up there will be more nice colorways down the road 
pimp.gif

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif

And didn't you sell an OG pair of XI's for these?'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry but you got, got.

I hate this shoe
mad.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif

second time this week i heard someone got jacked! first was 3 pairs of cgxi, u guys needs to bring something or someone with u to cop shoes, it's bad economy, people will do anything to make a quick buck.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Executive76, you must of missed the debate a few pages ago regarding those Rice VI's.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  I don't check this thread often enough to keep up. my bad
embarassed.gif

Too much Maroon on that Ace PS for me....

I havent called NDC today, but if they said BY the 5th it could ship tomorrow. They say by to give them time in case they cant ship before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom