OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get em. They'll be played out by the time they hit the sales rack IMO.
I just like staying current with new shoes. That's always been a thing for me ever since.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I just like staying current with new shoes. That's always been a thing for me ever since.

EXACTLY!

Yeah u guys are right, Del Sol im on the way.

on another note, Eastbay will ship out Grinch today and I also got a refund on my shipping.

Originally Posted by never wear them

QFT

The Del Sol's are a really clean colorway, I wish they came with a icey sole!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungone350

Yeah u guys are right, Del Sol im on the way.

on another note, Eastbay will ship out Grinch today and I also got a refund on my shipping.

Yeah. They better refund our shipping. Even tho it's technically not their fault, it's the consumer that gets jerked.But will still do business with eastbay never-the-less

Just got mine in!  Not good pics but did anyone else try this lace swap?  The lace up 2 save lives from last year?  Thought it looked okay, don't know if i'll keep it though

I almost want to buy a pair of del sols today eve though my eastbay order is on the way...
ohwell.gif
damn I need some damn VIs for ma dawgs.

hey Ed...hows the ID process at NTSM? Might head down there today and order a pair...maybe lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

I almost want to buy a pair of del sols today eve though my eastbay order is on the way...
ohwell.gif

hey Ed...hows the ID process at NTSM? Might head down there today and order a pair...maybe lol

I was thinking of going there today too.

Originally Posted by s dubl

ohwell.gif

It's dope dawg. It's a far better experience. You have like 6 shoes/samples in front of you and they have all the options there on a loop ring. You can put the layers together and see how it comes out. Free shipping if shipped to store. But after visiting the store, you'll want to come back in about a month to pick em up. Cold as hell right now tho, 54 degrees.

My little bro's pair is out for delivery right now. Should arrive in about a half hour or so. 
pimp.gif
 I'm just excited as hell to see em in person. Me on the other hand......I ordered from Kicks-Crew. Got to wait another week and a half or so 
frown.gif
 Suicide is eminent.....

If I do, I'll prob just have em shipped to the house since it's so far for me if I do order IDs.

Are there any different options than online?

Anyone have info on Glass Blue's release? Is it qs or gen? Trying to decide whether I should pull the trigger on MLK IV or wait for the Glass Blue

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Lakers play a home game tomorrow...is Kobe going back to the V's??

Or will we see a new CW of the VI's?? (highly doubt this one)
He'll probably wear the concords. He wont be going back to the V's anymore.

Originally Posted by rzac30

Anyone have info on Glass Blue's release? Is it qs or gen? Trying to decide whether I should pull the trigger on MLK IV or wait for the Glass Blue
There is no way that hideous shoe is a GR. Needs the hype of a QS or limited release in order to move any type of qty. That is for sure the "Love it or Hate it" VI of the year.

I see some of you have gotten shipment confirmation from kicks-crew. I'm still waiting. Been very patient. Glad to hear there's progress tho. Hopefully I'll get my confirmation sometime soon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom