OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice review!
pimp.gif

What about breathability?

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Nice review!
pimp.gif

What about breathability?

I play Double-socked, But as far as I can tell my feet seemed as cool as can be under the conditions I was playing in...

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Eastbay finally charged my account. Hopefully this means they're getting ready to ship. My order status still shows not available until shipped.
"Not available until shipped" means the tracking number isn't available because they haven't printed the shipping label yet. Look under the description of the item ordered, it should say "Ready to Ship" that means they'll be going out soon, I would guess on 12/30

See mine still has the not available till shipped too but the status is open. Losing faith I am getting these more and more each day. At least my brons are coming today. Guess I need to call Eastbay.

Edit: just got off the phone with Eastbay, my order ships out today. Should get em early next week if I'm not lucky and they get here quicker.

Just got off the phone with Eastbay and received the same info. The order will ship out today. I also received a refund for the shipping charge.
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Woooow..... Those F'n rices man. Too much. Copped. 2x maybe. But 1 pair for sure. Good thing the Swoosh matches the shozoku and blends well with the slime green sole.

Hey everyone, good news, though it looks like it's been reported a few times in this thread already. :tongue:

It looks like we've received our shipment from Nike on the Grinches. I've been watching people's orders start to process for shipment and I'd say that most of them should ship out later today. I've updated everyone who asked previously about their order, but if anyone wants some info on theirs just PM me with your customer and/or order number and I can check it out for you.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I meant the Rice that's on the heel cup opposite to the snake graphic. It's cool though, I checked out that site, and they didn't have any posted.

Originally Posted by kix2mny

My NDC order was scheduled to ship tomorrow (12/31) but I called them up and
politely asked to have my shipping refunded since I paid for second day shipping and it did not ship out the next biz day Monday/Tuesday. To my surprise not only did they refund my money, they sent it overnight. Expecting them by 3pm.
My exact same situation, I won't ask for a refund since I know it was the holidays and everything and the fact that they sent it overnight 
pimp.gif

Should be here by 3pm, hopefully the fed ex guy doesn't pull some crap and say I wasn't home again SMH

After kobe debut the VIs....
can't imagine what they (eric avar+kobe) will come up for the VII~~~~
They always give us surprised in each knew Kobe kicks. juz AWEsome!

man u guys are making me want the del sol and Im on vacation so the time to go to the mall and make the purchase is there! smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom