OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Legit list hasn't been updated for a loooong time. So there are plenty of legit sites that have came up since last update. Pretty sure they used EMS shipping which at times is at times faster than priority within the US.

S_dubl - better get on it yo! haha jk..

that pic is nice salute to you homie!!!!!!!!!!!
you got extra laces too with official box
wonder why people on nt talk bout dem bad
your pics look crispy as it gets too my eyes

Got my Del SoLs this week.....Cool Greys dont compare....hahahahahaha
roll.gif

I ordered from kicks-crew also. I paid extra for the faster shipping. They shipped the 30th so I am hoping they will get here Monday.

haha thanks guys I'm going to break em out today in the cold grey weather in cali. pics were taken from my cell haha. hope you guys cop yours, it fits better than the 5's (its more roomier imo), and it smells just like when i first got my dk's haha. happy new years all

My iPhone app from the other site put up an article about the upcoming Kobe VI releases, and it shows the Rice's at $130. So either they are uninformed, or we have a typo that is causing all this concern about the price.

I can't wait for my Grinches!!! Seems like when i get those those next week, my bday money will be going on the rice and chaos

My connect has been saying it's a typo from the start. I don't know where other NTers are gettin their info from.

My connect is very, I mean very, accurate when it comes to releases with Nike Retro and some Nikes. He gave me a list of retros last year in January and they all came out. Got the emails to prove that.

He's saying that expect this year's P.O.P to be the same price instead of the 5$ increase as the past 2-3 years. But he said he's 50/50 on that.

i'm waiting patiently for the grinch to drop here in Australia..  

Whats weird is Nike has actually dropped their RRP for these over here.

The Kobe IV was $220
Kobe V was $240
Kobe VI is currently $220 but i'm told the new c/w's dropping in Jan will be $180

Still heaps more than you guys pay though
ohwell.gif

Man with all of these leaked detailed pictures coming out we need to see some more shots of the Dukes!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

My connect has been saying it's a typo from the start. I don't know where other NTers are gettin their info from.

My connect is very, I mean very, accurate when it comes to releases with Nike Retro and some Nikes. He gave me a list of retros last year in January and they all came out. Got the emails to prove that.

He's saying that expect this year's P.O.P to be the same price instead of the 5$ increase as the past 2-3 years. But he said he's 50/50 on that.

So are we getting the Air Command Force or Air Pressures in 2011 ? (The Robinson pumps)

Also with AUD prices....It may have to do with the rate of your dollar compared to the American dollar or goverment tax rates.

I haven't asked him about the 2011 roster. And If I did I can't say crap...
frown.gif
as a promise. He ain't even a NikeTalker. Dude is like 45 years old.

but yeah we do need more duke pics

A few quick questions about the Chaos 6:

1) Will NDC Europe ship to the US if the order is placed in Europe?
2) Since the Chaos 6 looks to be available as a GR in Europe, does that mean that it will be just as widely available when it releases in the US?

Any info is appreciated.

Again, thank you to all for your help this year with all the shoe release info and whatnot.. Really thankful for you guys and this site. Wishing you all a safe and happy new year! Cheers!

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by flipballer

someone offered for my kobe VI "grinch" for his Kobe V "dark knight" shoe. would you guys do it?

for me I would do it. Is the DK DS?
thats pretty tough.but i would keep the grinches. if it was for some bruce lees i would do it....proly because i slept on them
frown.gif
but to each its own.

This!

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

A few quick questions about the Chaos 6:

1) Will NDC Europe ship to the US if the order is placed in Europe?
2) Since the Chaos 6 looks to be available as a GR in Europe, does that mean that it will be just as widely available when it releases in the US?

Any info is appreciated.

Again, thank you to all for your help this year with all the shoe release info and whatnot.. Really thankful for you guys and this site. Wishing you all a safe and happy new year! Cheers!
1) Probably not, but it's worth a try if you know someone in Europe that can try.
2) If it's a limited release like last year's Chaos, they will be widely available, but still can sell out due to hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom