OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

You think thats outrageous, I guess you missed the completed auction I put up:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Originally Posted by jca998

laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's so crazy how people will spend that much but there are some WAAAAY cheaper with a BIN, I guess people just get caught up in a bidding war 
laugh.gif

**The person who won it has very low feedback and the other person has none, makes you wonder if they actually paid or not....

Swooshman-The rice usually only release at HOH, but we don't know for sure yet if the will be on NDC

Help a brother out. I don't feel like looking over this entire forum for the answer.

Where will the Rice H.S. colorway release? NDC perhps?

Popular sizes will always be high. Sz11,12,9.5, and 10.5 seem to always go high.

Sz11.5 you rarely even see. That specific size is a size to keep cause it's hard to find. And that grinch listing has to be ghost bidded

150?!?

Oh hells no! 20 extra for a snake logo.....%$$!.....That sad thing some of you clowns are gonna fall for it. Messing up the Kobe thing for all of us.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

laugh.gif

Thats gotta be a fake bidder.  300 is an outrageous price, and no1 can be dumb enough to see 300 being top price and pay 100 over that.

nerd.gif

100?

Try $175, the end bid went for $474.99

Wowzers.  I thouhgt i saw 405 ending bid. 

My pairs from Eastbay should be here late next week, no rush, already wore the Grinches 3 times.

That sucks to the guy that got cancelled on Eastbay. I went through he** calling over and over but my 11.5's are in route now.

29-Dec-2010 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
29-Dec-2010 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
29-Dec-2010 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 29-Dec-2010
30-Dec-2010 United States of America Arrived and is being processed.
30-Dec-2010 United States of America Pending customs inspection.
31-Dec-2010 United States of America In transit.
31-Dec-2010 United States of America Arrived the delivery office and is being processed.

i was so scared when it was in customs. i hope i receive my grinch's today!

grinches are en route , gna be a good way to start off the year.

wonder if they will do the same thing with the rice's...hope eastbay staffs better.

kicks-crew.com thank you so much ill try to post some pics give me couple minutes to change the laces, they shipped on 29 from hong kong and it came today! freaking thats what i call quick.

these grinch's smell better than a girl that just came fresh out of the shower

kicks crew isnt on the legit list, im assuming you did your research and they are good? anyone else have any history with that site? just wondering cuz they got a shoe i been looking for in stock.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

kicks-crew.com thank you so much ill try to post some pics give me couple minutes to change the laces, they shipped on 29 from hong kong and it came today! freaking thats what i call quick.

these grinch's smell better than a girl that just came fresh out of the shower

they came with the official box & extra laces???

Legit list hasn't been updated for a loooong time. So there are plenty of legit sites that have came up since last update. Pretty sure they used EMS shipping which at times is at times faster than priority within the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom