OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

150.00 price hike cause that is a kobe supreme aka premium materials will be used to make that one
also will be 150.00 rice in another colorway

smh....if Nike starts going this route with Kobes I'll just stick with lunars or KDs or something. Pretty lame if you ask me.

Nike always trying to get over on the consumer.
from what i was told on this Kobe VI only supreme aka premium ones
will be priced @ 150.00
and this one isnt the last one and it isnt no price typo or mistake
Nike has officially found a new gimmick
since Kobe sells the best they trying him 1st to see how this work

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

sorry if it has been asked before.. but are the concords and chaos going to GR?? or limited to select stores and online release THANKs!!
Concords are going to be a GR, Chaos will mostly likely be a limited release.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Well think about it. IDs are $165 so the Rice at $150 isn't bad. You get the snake(i admit i was wrong saying it was an owl, got Rice high school and University mascot mixed up) and RICE logo, I'm sure the hike was for that.

but IDs are to your specifications (colorwise). For cali residents IDs are almost 200 after shipping, would that make a price hike to 185 valid? Not in my eyes. The limited Kobes are bad enough, now they're going to throw "premium" pairs that cost more in the mix
eyes.gif
they just need to show love to the true fans...all this does is drive up hype which will mostly benefit resellers. So looks like Kobe really does want to be like Jordan...

...yes Im mad.

Originally Posted by flipballer

someone offered for my kobe VI "grinch" for his Kobe V "dark knight" shoe. would you guys do it?

I don't know if I would. Its getting harder and harder finding DKs... But the grinchs are the ones to have and are in demand right now. Ask him for 25$ extra.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

150.00 price hike cause that is a kobe supreme aka premium materials will be used to make that one
also will be 150.00 rice in another colorway

smh....if Nike starts going this route with Kobes I'll just stick with lunars or  AirMax's or something. Pretty lame if you ask me.

Nike always trying to get over on the consumer.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by havoc11

That's what we all thought but the red is only on the bottom. It can probably signify the red phone they picked up before pulling back that statue head. Hahaha w-t-h did I just type?!

hey quick question. were u same size vi to the v? i tried em on maybe im weird or maybe im delirious but im a true size 11.5 and a wore a sz 12 in the kobe vs. but a 11.5 worked fine for me. how did it fit for u? 

For some reason, only with the Kobes, I always have to up a 1/2. I'm a true 10.5 but I have a big upper foot so I fill in my shoes and have to get an 11 cause they're slim kicks. But I agree, there is more room on these 6s than the 5s. But my feet demand an 11 with Kobes. (I usually double sock if my dri-fit socks are dirty tho lol , I tend to need the extra room)
yeah i agree. we prob have similiar foot shape. no *+*% bro but i see u around in the kobe forums (long time forum viewer, short time forum replier) and i know ur a huge kobe shoe fan so i wanted ur opinion. i feel like if i were to ball in them i would want something fit and if i were to casually wear em i would get my normal kobe size of 12. thanks man. 
at least now i have 2 size options if sizes run out. 

someone offered for my kobe VI "grinch" for his Kobe V "dark knight" shoe. would you guys do it?

for me I would do it. Is the DK DS?
i already have a pair of grinches so the one i'm thinking about trading is the one i'm stocking. and yes the DK is DS

Actually excited for more colorways to release for this shoe. I like what NIKE is doing to kobe's line. So much for Lebron saying his shoe is better b/c it costs more.

i already have a pair of grinches so the one i'm thinking about trading is the one i'm stocking. and yes the DK is DS
if I had two pairs of one and got offered something else I didnt have but wanted that is also pretty close value wise Id do it.

Like for example....If I had two pairs of Grinches I'd trade for a pair of ZKIV ASGs.
laugh.gif

thats pretty tough.but i would keep the grinches. if it was for some bruce lees i would do it....proly because i slept on them
frown.gif
but to each its own.

How many IDs did you get? How many VI are gonna be priced at $150? I imagine not too many. I'll let that slide.

Originally Posted by Hugo

thats pretty tough.but i would keep the grinches. if it was for some bruce lees i would do it....proly because i slept on them
frown.gif
but to each its own.
I'd keep the grinches, the DK's are pretty easy to find nowadays and you can usually get them for around $200

How many IDs did you get? How many VI are gonna be priced at $150? I imagine not too many. I'll let that slide.

let what slide? Im just saying a price hike on a shoe that is already limited shoe is lame. My opinion is my opinion. If you agree to it, you're just falling into the trap they are setting....if this is successful you'll see many more "premium" releases with higher pricing.

SMH it's going to be just like JB, hopefully the next models of kobes (VII) don't start getting in the $160+ range. And what makes this c/w "premium"? The snake and because it says rice? Forget that crap

If that happens I just won't support it. I didn't fall for the retro Jordans and I'll be damn if I'll fall for it with the Kobes. I'm sure the price hike on the Rice is because of the snake and RICE logo on there.

That's what we all thought but the red is only on the bottom. It can probably signify the red phone they picked up before pulling back that statue head. Hahaha w-t-h did I just type?!

hey quick question. were u same size vi to the v? i tried em on maybe im weird or maybe im delirious but im a true size 11.5 and a wore a sz 12 in the kobe vs. but a 11.5 worked fine for me. how did it fit for u? 

For some reason, only with the Kobes, I always have to up a 1/2. I'm a true 10.5 but I have a big upper foot so I fill in my shoes and have to get an 11 cause they're slim kicks. But I agree, there is more room on these 6s than the 5s. But my feet demand an 11 with Kobes. (I usually double sock if my dri-fit socks are dirty tho lol , I tend to need the extra room)
yeah i agree. we prob have similiar foot shape. no *+*% bro but i see u around in the kobe forums (long time forum viewer, short time forum replier) and i know ur a huge kobe shoe fan so i wanted ur opinion. i feel like if i were to ball in them i would want something fit and if i were to casually wear em i would get my normal kobe size of 12. thanks man. 
at least now i have 2 size options if sizes run out. 

That's how I see it. If there is no 11, I'll go for the 10.5. I'll wear those Nike Dri-Fit running socks if I get the 10.5. Funny cuz I never cared about socks till I actually tried them on and started seeing less blisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom