OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy grabbed my pair of Grinches but I wont be able to see them in person until the 18th when I get back to the states.....
ohwell.gif

Just ordered my Del Sols. Can't wait to get them in and put use to them on the hardwood. 2/2 so far on ZK6. I dunno if I can keep pace, but damn if i'm not gonna try.

i guess the new year to me has brought love for the kobe line i will be invest money on kobes
from now on waiting for those concords clean cw  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by choy30

just trying
no hate, just wnt to tell the truth of how i feel...
it looked like some hair grew on it... it doesn't look good~

red laces still looked the best IMO

Is everyone getting their del sols at retail? I want them but feel if I pay retail now, I'm gonna end up finding them cheaper somewhere else. Right now Eastbay is the way to go - retail/no tax + free ship.....

hmm
next pair is going to be concord... and then Rice High... then Chaos!!
can't wait for those~ looked too nice

maybe some dukes too... they looked nicer in those newer pictures
or maybe LA, just one blue color on kobe VIs thou

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Is everyone getting their del sols at retail? I want them but feel if I pay retail now, I'm gonna end up finding them cheaper somewhere else. Right now Eastbay is the way to go - retail/no tax + free ship.....
i really didnt want to pay retail for my del sols..especially knowing the kobes always go on sale in a few weeks in the dmv asap soo what i did was use my 2k11 $15 coupon lol
i would of got employee discount but my dude didnt have his number on him..and del sols are my fave cw so far.
pimp.gif
ive been wearing them everyday since. just so
i see how that memory foam turns out and love them so efn much

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Military discount with my expired card....

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

My boy grabbed my pair of Grinches but I wont be able to see them in person until the 18th when I get back to the states.....
ohwell.gif

thats torture
embarassed.gif

pics need to get reup on the 1st page...but yea concords look nice but ima wait it out.too many releases this month
30t6p3b.gif

damn, missed the game last night (first one this yr) Concords looking great in the photos.

On a side note, what do you guys think Del Sols would look like with a varsity purple swoosh. Thinking of getting a 2nd pair and making that happen....maybe
Happy New Years guys

Originally Posted by c4

damn, missed the game last night (first one this yr) Concords looking great in the photos.

On a side note, what do you guys think Del Sols would look like with a varsity purple swoosh. Thinking of getting a 2nd pair and making that happen....maybe
Happy New Years guys
It would look nice I think, but I would wait till we see a final pic of the Laker Away cw just in case. Maybe by then the Del Sols will be on sale so you wouldn't have to pay full retail for a custom project.

^ thanks, I think it would look good too. But good call on waiting for a laker colorway or discount. It's just once I get something in my head to project on, I usually can't stop
laugh.gif

Are Del Sols sitting in stores? I got the last 10.5 at my FL. I was shocked they were moving so fast.
To me, the VIs are more comfortable than the IVs and Vs for casual use, but I haven't had the chance to play in them. Been wearing them 3 days straight which I NEVER do.

Originally Posted by c4

^ thanks, I think it would look good too. But good call on waiting for a laker colorway or discount. It's just once I get something in my head to project on, I usually can't stop
laugh.gif

Are Del Sols sitting in stores? I got the last 10.5 at my FL. I was shocked they were moving so fast.
To me, the VIs are more comfortable than the IVs and Vs for casual use, but I haven't had the chance to play in them. Been wearing them 3 days straight which I NEVER do.
wondering how youd go about this? airbrush?

anyway when I went to Niketown the other day I wanted to try a pair on before I ordered IDs, and they didnt have any 13s. I think these are selling pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom