OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks kobehead, just copped, $129.99, free shipping code worked as well.....

thanks yung, cool story about them was that the guy in front of us in line had a 20% off coupon on his iphone, and i was messing with him about forwarding me the message, and instead he just waited and let the dude scan the coupon again, so we ended up saving like $15, made the night worthwhile after hunting them all over town.....

i didn't get a poster also probably because i got mine at footaction as well, hoh gave out posters.

first page really needs to be updated! haha...

I wonder if anybody from NT pulled the trigger yet on the rices from marquee hehehe.

If your out there, post some pics now!

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

the only concords Im looking foward to in 2011 is the kobes.
oh man Concord XI's... never had a pair. poor JB quality or not.. let's not start with that 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

That dunk reminds me when I used to dunk in the NBA back in the 90's... Lol
That dunk was overrated......

Always hating can't we just leave it as a nice play and display of the shoes. No need to argue and be critical bc I doubt many on here can do that.

>> where was that grinch poster sold? <<

i dont think it was sold Sir, i believe it was given away at the vault as dyyhard stated above

real frickin nice though ! real real nice

Originally Posted by Calvin as in CALVIN1

anyone know if the white base option for the Kobe VI id's are the same as the Concord base?

there's pics on page 16 or 17 in the VI ID thread. 

I wish they would drop those but with a clear front sole like the iv. Favorite colorway of any Kobe by far.

Originally Posted by freezelle

thanks kobehead, just copped, $129.99, free shipping code worked as well.....

thanks yung, cool story about them was that the guy in front of us in line had a 20% off coupon on his iphone, and i was messing with him about forwarding me the message, and instead he just waited and let the dude scan the coupon again, so we ended up saving like $15, made the night worthwhile after hunting them all over town.....

Yo Freezelle, what kind of coupon was it if i may ask??? thanks in advance. i'm urges everyday from picking up a pair of del sols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom