OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun- Depending on the look I want, I would use either airbrush or brush. For two tone (scales and mesh different color) I would dye mesh, prime scales by hand with XIM, then paint scales by hand.
I was also thinking of a solid purple swoosh or a purple swoosh with a fade which would be done by airbrush. As is, the swoosh looks like a poorly done stencil (my only gripe with this shoe's aesthetics)

Originally Posted by c4

^ thanks, I think it would look good too. But good call on waiting for a laker colorway or discount. It's just once I get something in my head to project on, I usually can't stop
laugh.gif

Are Del Sols sitting in stores? I got the last 10.5 at my FL. I was shocked they were moving so fast.
To me, the VIs are more comfortable than the IVs and Vs for casual use, but I haven't had the chance to play in them. Been wearing them 3 days straight which I NEVER do.
First GR cw always sells well.

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by fonkee1

Lakers never play pretty on Christmas day. NYE might be a better tradition. Those Concords look TUFF!
Lakers will lose, or I'll buy everyone a pair of concords.
laugh.gif
 Pay up buddy
indifferent.gif
, next time i just need to shut the $!@% up
frown.gif
You should just do it ALL the time 
indifferent.gif

I saw it mentioned...Here's the dunk and a good view of the Concords. I wonder what Nocioni thought?
laugh.gif

Honestly, they look clean as hell while the Lakers were wearing them last night. I like the shape of the VI's better than the V's.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Lakers never play pretty on Christmas day. NYE might be a better tradition. Those Concords look TUFF!
laugh.gif
 Pay up buddy
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
You should just do it ALL the time 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
hes been saying he needs to shut up for a while now but never succeeds.

was at the new years house party at the homegurls pad, so many heads and the dj was sick wit it. mah ninja had his del sols and i broke mad necks with the grinchs, damn about everyone in there said wassup to the grinchs hahaha. i dont know how i made it home but i'm alive but my grinchs got a lil dirty damn!

Anyone else get this from rmkstore?  Should've ordred from kicks-crew 
eyes.gif

Dear Customer,
We are sorry, the KB6 Christmas is delayed, because some of the Nike shopchanged there release date..

And we will receive another shipment on 6 Jan 2011,would you mind if we ship out the item on 7 Jan 2011? Please let us know.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

i can watch that dunk over and over again.....i agree with bynum that looked like the old number 8

was there a POSTER released with te purchase of the Grinches ??????

if yes , does anyone have a picture of it ?

i apologize if this was already asked/covered

Looking at the dunk is somewhat cool. But just the fact he danced with 2 ppl and two handed on the fool... Makes it more appealing.

And the fact Kobe hasnt done that in a long minute.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

was there a POSTER released with te purchase of the Grinches ??????

if yes , does anyone have a picture of it ?

i apologize if this was already asked/covered
2i6hxlt.jpg

taken with my camera phone. Got this at the Vault day after Christmas, after a Clipper game. They were giving these out inside the store.

Went to Footaction same day earlier in the morning and got my grinches, but they didn't give anything out. 

it's appx 15 x 20

Contributing for the kobe thread...
wore my grinchs today on a nice rainy/mild 50 degree weather =]..i noticed that the vi mid-sole crease pretty quick.
6pp4kn.jpg

laugh.gif
 Pay up buddy
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

I don't think there should be next time for you in here....... Seriously, and I think everyone can agree..

c4 wrote:

Are Del Sols sitting in stores? I got the last 10.5 at my FL. I was shocked they were moving so fast.
To me, the VIs are more comfortable than the IVs and Vs for casual use, but I haven't had the chance to play in them. Been wearing them 3 days straight which I NEVER do.

I just went hunting for them in Jacksonville, FL, and couldn't find Del Sols in a 13 anywhere....Regency Square Mall FootAction was the only place to get them, and they didn't have my size.
Finishline, Champs, World Foot Locker, Foot Locker, no one had these in sight....I was able to cop a shirt and shorts from ****'s though.......

fb625dde08dc7a9d7afc49c6189e00fca758a40.jpg

Now off to scour the internets to find a 13....

Originally Posted by freezelle

c4 wrote:

I just went hunting for them in Jacksonville, FL, and couldn't find Del Sols in a 13 anywhere....Regency Square Mall FootAction was the only place to get them, and they didn't have my size.
Finishline, Champs, World Foot Locker, Foot Locker, no one had these in sight....I was able to cop a shirt and shorts from ****'s though.......

Now off to scour the internets to find a 13....

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

Eastbay has a 13...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom