OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of Kobes that Footlocker gets is ridiculous.
Doubt that Finishline would bring in more money. But then again, Finishline customers tend to not shop at footlockers/Footaction/champs.
Their customers are always looking for comfortable shoes, not really for Bball.
Which is why I think Kobes (since they are low tops) would do well there.

This is what I'm told by my little brother (he works for Finishline).

I remember going and picking up 4 pair of zoom kobe 1's from a outlet for 24.99 each, cant remember finishline ever carrying the zoom kobe 1.

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

Do you guys think they will start retroing kobes in the next 3 years? I am trying to get the kobe 1 all stars again those were my joints
The demand for the earlier models isnt enough to warrant a retro this soon IMO, were more likely to get 2K5s, and non-laser 2K4s

I saw the Venom t-shirt and the Mamba t-shirt yesterday..definitely will b copped on a 50% off..dope tees

Dang finally got my Grinches and they are so nice in person, but they are the wrong size! Ugh now I need to track down my size.

I was lucky enough to get my Kobe VI 'Grinch'es here in Canada on New Year's Eve after ordering them on Boxing Day.

anyone that ordered from ndc...have you checked your tracking? Mine has said origin scan in Memphis since the 29th
ohwell.gif
hasnt even left yet.

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

Do you guys think they will start retroing kobes in the next 3 years? I am trying to get the kobe 1 all stars again those were my joints

Ebay still has plenty, some for steals, some for decent prices well under retail.

I remember getting the last 3 pairs at Big 5 for around $30 dollars a piece. Black Outs and two pairs of "All-Star's", still wear them to ball today.

my del sols arrive tomorrow
pimp.gif
hopefully before i head out to ball, ill give you guys a little review
smile.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

anyone that ordered from ndc...have you checked your tracking? Mine has said origin scan in Memphis since the 29th
ohwell.gif
hasnt even left yet.

Mine delivered on Thursday. (I am in Ohio)

Originally Posted by s dubl

ohwell.gif
hasnt even left yet.
I just checked mine, and it says departure scan. Supposed to get it on the 4th or 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom