OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jgoods

Originally Posted by freezelle

thanks kobehead, just copped, $129.99, free shipping code worked as well.....

thanks yung, cool story about them was that the guy in front of us in line had a 20% off coupon on his iphone, and i was messing with him about forwarding me the message, and instead he just waited and let the dude scan the coupon again, so we ended up saving like $15, made the night worthwhile after hunting them all over town.....

Yo Freezelle, what kind of coupon was it if i may ask??? thanks in advance. i'm urges everyday from picking up a pair of del sols.
free shipping code at the top of home page on eastbay.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by jgoods

Originally Posted by freezelle

thanks kobehead, just copped, $129.99, free shipping code worked as well.....

thanks yung, cool story about them was that the guy in front of us in line had a 20% off coupon on his iphone, and i was messing with him about forwarding me the message, and instead he just waited and let the dude scan the coupon again, so we ended up saving like $15, made the night worthwhile after hunting them all over town.....

Yo Freezelle, what kind of coupon was it if i may ask??? thanks in advance. i'm urges everyday from picking up a pair of del sols.
free shipping code at the top of home page on eastbay.
I don't see one. Do you mind posting it? I only see a code for 20% off $99.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So I was always wondering, why doesn't finishline ever carry any of the kobes?

I'm pretty sure after the Kobe 1 did so bad Nike made it exclusive to Foot Locker pretty much after that. I remember when the 2 came out it was almost impossible to find around my way. I'm glad the Kobe line has blown up. Every Kobe shoe has improved on performance for me. When the 3 came out I was in love. The 4 changed it forever though. Finish line could definitely benefit from having kobes.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I'm pretty sure after the Kobe 1 did so bad Nike made it exclusive to Foot Locker pretty much after that. I remember when the 2 came out it was almost impossible to find around my way. I'm glad the Kobe line has blown up. Every Kobe shoe has improved on performance for me. When the 3 came out I was in love. The 4 changed it forever though. Finish line could definitely benefit from having kobes.

Yea, you gotta think the execs over at finishline are talking all the time about the money their "losing" by not carrying kobes.

For safe measure, here is another pic of the Concords on Kobe. They look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ap-8b6fa36bee4747c3bf666f62f90a9a79.jpg

Do you guys think they will start retroing kobes in the next 3 years? I am trying to get the kobe 1 all stars again those were my joints

Originally Posted by SaKuRaGi10

try this code for free shipping on eastbay URLEBV54
Didn't work for me
sick.gif

The Source Code is not valid for the current date. The Source Code you have entered has either expired or is not yet active. Please remove the Source Code to proceed with your order.

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Didn't work for me
sick.gif

The Source Code is not valid for the current date. The Source Code you have entered has either expired or is not yet active. Please remove the Source Code to proceed with your order.
I'm in the same boat bro, just wait til Tuesday when the 20 percent off code expires. Eastbay will probably bring back the free shipping then.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Didn't work for me
sick.gif

I'm in the same boat bro, just wait til Tuesday when the 20 percent off code expires. Eastbay will probably bring back the free shipping then.
Free shipping for $50 or more spent at Footlocker, IPFLTDP5, same company, so makes no difference, get them there

Originally Posted by button999

Didn't work for me
sick.gif

Free shipping for $50 or more spent at Footlocker, IPFLTDP5, same company, so makes no difference, get them there
Eastbay = no tax for me so it makes a small difference. Also have a giftcard for Eastbay

Thank though

Didn't work for me
sick.gif

Eastbay = no tax for me so it makes a small difference. Also have a giftcard for Eastbay

Thank though
I don't think there would be tax on Footlocker either, and if you call I'm pretty sure you can use an Eastbay gift card through Footlocker.

Didn't work for me
sick.gif

Thank though
I don't think there would be tax on Footlocker either, and if you call I'm pretty sure you can use an Eastbay gift card through Footlocker.
There's definitely tax for footlocker.com. No worries, I can wait.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Yea, you gotta think the execs over at finishline are talking all the time about the money their "losing" by not carrying kobes.
Yeah that is crazy.  Definitely losing a big amount of sales on these and past ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom