OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk about the rice's being available on ndc...has there been a time when a school edition has released on ndc? they probably will be limited to HOH
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mike2389

idk about the rice's being available on ndc...has there been a time when a school edition has released on ndc? they probably will be limited to HOH
mad.gif

They haven't before. Like I said I'm just reading word for word and hoping.
The following footwear styles will launch on NikeStore.com in January 2011.  You can navigate ahead to February 2011 and March 2011 to see other styles scheduled to launch in early 2011.

Launch styles can appear on NikeStore.com as early as Midnight (Eastern Time) the morning of the launch date.  

ohwell.gif

I've never been to a hoh, do they take phone orders if you are inside a regular foot locker, kind of like Nike stores?

might need to do the same with taking day off...hope they release on a Saturday here tho..ima see if they can hold a pair =[

Originally Posted by dcUA

Originally Posted by mike2389

mad.gif

They haven't before. Like I said I'm just reading word for word and hoping.
The following footwear styles will launch on NikeStore.com in January 2011.  You can navigate ahead to February 2011 and March 2011 to see other styles scheduled to launch in early 2011.

Launch styles can appear on NikeStore.com as early as Midnight (Eastern Time) the morning of the launch date.  

ohwell.gif

I've never been to a hoh, do they take phone orders if you are inside a regular foot locker, kind of like Nike stores?
HOH's don't take phone orders. I'm not sure about this, but I think you can't stock locate something that's an HOH exclusive from a regular FTL. 

from what i remember and recall a NTer doing, HOH Houston does take phone orders ( ASG ZK5s and creamsicles)

all they sell out of is Jordan Fusions and Pastries

^ it really is. im ask a friend that works in the hoh if he cold please hold me a pair.

Tueday release is lame, I'm going to call NDC and ask if they are going to release on their site. I'll be pissed if I sit around and they don't even pop up

heard the ups truck n ran outside n yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's worth paying the $3.99 for the gift box and they didnt disappoint, since im a gold member i get free 3-day shipping and no tax ftw!!!

f093520be2183b364517e8fd900686013f0a1b7.jpg
29b156ef3c4ae398e5e784ef11ac850039af0ea.jpg
a36159e33c4ae99c35038a85d5d52231e4017d6.jpg
f3c25e7ed43d54eee879651c9d0b5a7c31e46a7.jpg
e003556febc638e04e35ea0c99f4b1bd8837b8d.jpg

these shoes are freakin clean, another day, another pair............smh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weekday releases are a gift and a curse. Hard to make, but at least you know there wont be a lineup.

oh yea i forgot they gave me free 2-day air, thats wat im talking about, in my book thats how they need to work and automatically think about their reputation n show us that they have a very good customer service n stay a step ahead!!! ima keep ordering and ordering !!!!!!!

Got my Grinches from Kicks-Crew today.  pretty cool considering some still haven't gotten them from NDC or Eastbay yet so i am happy with Kicks-crew delivery time.  Shot some pics:

Originally Posted by never wear them

from what i remember and recall a NTer doing, HOH Houston does take phone orders ( ASG ZK5s and creamsicles)

all they sell out of is Jordan Fusions and Pastries

Used to be the case but now Texas sells out of everything just don't have all the specials that lineup in CA. If you know the right people you can get stuff shipped from HoH if the item doesn't sell out they will sometimes move it from one HoH to the other, but ad far as just calling in a phone order that won't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom