OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just messin Sneaky and bc60997. I guess I watch to much music videos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

So here is my dillema, DS Carpe Diem 4s for DS Grinches?  Feel free to weigh in, especially if you own both.

Thanks much.
grinches are worth it. imo, grinch>>carpe diems... plus you can ID a pair of carpe diem VIs... hehe...

www.sole collector.com/Sneakers/News/Kobe-Week-Nike-Zoom-Kobe-1/

article saying kobe wanted a low top shoe when they were making the zk1...
guess it took a few years before they granted his request. hope they continue
the low top trend until the VIIs...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Bryscooplaygrifhold wrote:

So here is my dillema, DS Carpe Diem 4s for DS Grinches?  Feel free to weigh in, especially if you own both.

Thanks much.
grinches are worth it. imo, grinch>>carpe diems... plus you can ID a pair of carpe diem VIs... hehe...

grinches take dump on carpe diems, just my opinion though.
happy.gif

Noticed a lot of the prices on the smaller sizes (7.5-8.5) are going pretty cheap for the grinches on feebay, seen 2 go for $180 shipped. Was tempted to try to win them but figured I'd be good with one. Sz 11-13 are RIDICULOUS prices though

Thanks guys. Just got them in and had to come up with some crazy pics. These shoes are beautiful.

Originally Posted by dcUA

Grinches easily over CD IV. There is absolutely nothing special or unique about the CD's, unless you consider a Ferrari-esque logo and striped laces "special". IMO, the CDs are just another Laker cw.

Grinches easily over CD IV. There is absolutely nothing special or unique about the CD's, unless you consider a Ferrari-esque logo and striped laces "special". IMO, the CDs are just another Laker cw.

Rich: I thought about it some more and I would keep my CD IVs over my Grinch VIs.. I was hesitant at first because I was on the Grinch hype. Had em for a week and some of the hype has died down, although I do love that shoe.

Mike: Nice pics bro! Glad you got your pair!

^^^^yea bro, didnt really have that many gifts, n its koo cuz wasnt expecting cuz im bout to hit dirty 30, but i was hella excited bout this havent been really buying any kicks

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

heard the ups truck n ran outside n yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
im laughing cus i know the feeling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 UPS came today and I thought the grinches were coming a day early. Forgot about the KDIII Christmas that I ordered from Eastbay (disappointed that they werent the grinces, but these do look better in person).

Originally Posted by dcUA

kells_disapproving.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom