OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ same here...hope its not the red black one...

been busy since the holidays. got a chance to take pics of the grinches. it was easy to get them here in the phils as long as you woke up early on RD...

grincho.jpg

grinch2q.jpg

flywire seen here

grinch3.jpg

grinch4.jpg

grinch5.jpg

grinch7.jpg

Still waiting on my Grinch's from kb24.com, tracking number still hasnt had any updates since I got it from them
30t6p3b.gif

Kato idea huh?
last year was the bruce lee from death game... this year Kato, perfect timing for the movie's remake comes out
and perfect for the colorway since Nike has pushing electric green or neon green color pretty hard since last year late summer...

i will guess this is going to be another green colorway... but just a guess

i dreamed Chaos and Rice high in my hands last night... hope it will come true

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Kato idea huh?
last year was the bruce lee from death game... this year Kato, perfect timing for the movie's remake comes out
and perfect for the colorway since Nike has pushing electric green or neon green color pretty hard since last year late summer...

I'd be cool with another green one, but that just seems like a lot of green coloways for a Laker shoe lol. Guess we'll find out pretty soon.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

^^ same here...hope its not the red black one...

been busy since the holidays. got a chance to take pics of the grinches. it was easy to get them here in the phils as long as you woke up early on RD...

grincho.jpg

grinch2q.jpg

flywire seen here

grinch3.jpg

grinch4.jpg

grinch5.jpg

grinch7.jpg

Nice pictures! I need macro lens..

in the original copy/paste of all the styles to release it looks like it actually says orange countRy not county ??!?!?!?!?

just a misprint

or........

A SYRACUSE COLORWAY comoin round !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i know ima dreamin but hey ....)

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Kato idea huh?

I'd be cool with another green one, but that just seems like a lot of green coloways for a Laker shoe lol. Guess we'll find out pretty soon.
same here man~ in case i can't get myself a pair of Rice High (seems so many ppl aiming that right now), so i can still have a pair of electric green Kobes to match my gears... bought a couple of those blk/green kobe gears, they r nice. but no shoes to match with...

Originally Posted by never wear them

The camo is for sure. But I'm wanting a white skin base with black streaks. Something crazy...

Shaqnosis status...

something inspired from this?

2928437930_c6a0cbfa27.jpg

^^^I'mma become a resller after I win the lotto tonite.
buying up all the stock of Kobe VI's suckas!

^^^^ lol

Man... Hitting the lotto would be epic, just like this shoe

Any more info on those phone cases? I would love to have one of those or something like it

I got a livestrong case for the iPhone 4, would love to have a Nike/Jordan case, but a Kobe one would be even better.

Concords are every where around me, but in footlights I work in, supposedly we should get our shipment in soon. Grade and preschool should be in my store tomorrow or the next day

Man I like grey and blue together but something is off for me about these Chaos VIs. smh

I love grey and blue... They set it off for me.. A light touch of red and white too!! Woo!

Mannnn Gotta log off.. My manhood is hardening. Lol

im still not sold on the Concords. but the chaos are deff. getting copped. =]

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by never wear them

The camo is for sure. But I'm wanting a white skin base with black streaks. Something crazy...

Shaqnosis status...

something inspired from this?

2928437930_c6a0cbfa27.jpg

Exactly like that. Read my mind but a more streakish snake skin. Not zebra like but a snake type. Hard to explain.

^ I hope the Chaos are dropping on the 25th also. I need those in my life.I am guessing Rice's and Glass Blues will be extremely limited, and Chaos will be a Limited GR.Either way, the 25th will be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom