OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by vtotheinay

apparently they were given out at a Kobe event in China. I saw the post on modern notoriety, and they ARE made by Nike or they at least had something to do with it.

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/01/kobe-vi-iphone-4-case/
Kobe-iPhone-4-Case.jpg

i need that black one ASAP!!!!
eek.gif
someone find me that NOW!

also where can i get the concords early? dont wanna wait 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by never wear them

And I don't mind green shoes. I never understood that whole Laker anti-green bs.
I'm all for green shoes.
thats what i've been saying to friends and such... celtics do not have copyright/patent/trademark or wutever the hell you wanna call it on the color green
eyes.gif

I'm with you G. I love navy/grey, I really love shoes with small hints of red, but something about the Chaos, it just doesn't do it for me. I'll wait until I see em in person to pass final judgment.

Concords on the other hand......
smokin.gif

not sure if this has been asked, but has anyone broken in their VI's, put the insoles of the VI's in the V's and played ball in them?

thinking about giving this a try once i get my pair.

Shaun... Your just training/confusing yourself so you don't buy Kobes...

My mom always told me "don't cheat yourself, treat yourself"

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Still waiting on my Grinch's from kb24.com, tracking number still hasnt had any updates since I got it from them
30t6p3b.gif
Same here bro..I emailed them regarding my order..still no reply..even though they told me it would 24 hours to receive a reply..*I emailed them last night*

Originally Posted by Nermindee

And I don't mind green shoes. I never understood that whole Laker anti-green bs.
I'm all for green shoes.
thats what i've been saying to friends and such... celtics do not have copyright/patent/trademark or wutever the hell you wanna call it on the color green
eyes.gif

Im the opposite tho. I seriously hate laker colored shoes. Only laker colored GR shoe I ever liked were the 5s. Asia 3s were limited so they don't count.

Lol D...naw. Actually I'm going to try to stick strictly to Kobes n Lunars this year. Maybe an occasional KD shoe. Chaos are still up in the air, not saying no just yet haha.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

I'm all for green shoes.
eyes.gif
Exactly!.....Ganja has the copyright/patent/trademark on the color green....

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was over in the WDYWT thread, and saw these.... 

j60shu.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

more shots please
I'm startin' to like these more nad more, but i feel like blue or red laces would go better with these, but these are looking better everytime i see them.

One of my pairs of grinches came from VMVinc and they sent me a 8.5 instead of a 10. Hopefully I can get this resolved without too much headache....

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was over in the WDYWT thread, and saw these.... 

j60shu.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

more shots please
I'm startin' to like these more nad more, but i feel like blue or red laces would go better with these, but these are looking better everytime i see them.
i luv these when i first saw its picture a few weeks ago...
n now the more pix i saw, the more i hooked on it... i can no way escape from this CW now...

hope i can get rice high and chaos... then i m done for the kobe VIs, SO FAR

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

One of my pairs of grinches came from VMVinc and they sent me a 8.5 instead of a 10. Hopefully I can get this resolved without too much headache....

I've heard they do this a little too often. Which is why I refuse to order from asia, too much of a pain in the #+# to return even if it's their mistake.

Look like i'll be dropping another G on Kobe VI
30t6p3b.gif
Too many good colors coming out. Luckily it's tax return time soon too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom