OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was over in the WDYWT thread, and saw these.... 

j60shu.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

more shots please
I'm startin' to like these more nad more, but i feel like blue or red laces would go better with these, but these are looking better everytime i see them.
i luv these when i first saw its picture a few weeks ago...
n now the more pix i saw, the more i hooked on it... i can no way escape from this CW now...

hope i can get rice high and chaos... then i m done for the kobe VIs, SO FAR
Chaos's are a must buy now

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was over in the WDYWT thread, and saw these.... 

j60shu.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

more shots please
I'm startin' to like these more nad more, but i feel like blue or red laces would go better with these, but these are looking better everytime i see them.

like ive been sayin... chaos V laces!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

One of my pairs of grinches came from VMVinc and they sent me a 8.5 instead of a 10. Hopefully I can get this resolved without too much headache....
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully you can get your size 10

nice knowing peeps are starting to recieve there grinches..del sols are so nice tho!

Originally Posted by Hugo

nice knowing peeps are starting to recieve there grinches..del sols are so nice tho!

Finally they're arriving for everyone! mines is ETA for 1/6.. I will post pictures but i'm sure everyone is getting sick of seeing the same thing.

My grinches and my KD3s came in today from Eastbay as well. Damn UPS man left them SITTING on my doorstep in my apartment complex. SMH.

Good thing I was tracking it all day and stopped at home when I saw the note of "Left at door" instead of "Left at office" when I checked it this afternoon.

Ed...yeah man, but I'm really running out of room to put my kicks. Just recently took over my sons closet
30t6p3b.gif
I need to limit myself somehow haha.

I think a lace change could change my mind on the Chaos. Red, or purple, or red and purple Chaos V laces as suggested earlier. I know some of you guys have PS skills. Let's see it
nerd.gif

Those pics of the concords gottem lookin real saucy. I don't know what they got in store for the Ace's and beyond

but right now I'm definitely content just having the Del Sol's and Concords.

FINALLY!! Grinches are mine..

Very "green"
laugh.gif

It really pops out with red laces..

On the side: Just copped some 2k5s on NDC for $45..  Just heard, that VI will come out in some type of "chameleon" C/W maybe sometime late 2011, keep your fingers crossed!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Happy New Year!! Good Luck on copping VI's this year..

I dont mind dropping some dough on Kobe shoes, because its a new style that is sleek and comfortable. Although it does hurt in the pockets at times

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

NDC order came in today

^Woah, that is a nice picture, really brings out the yellow more than other pictures I've seen. Makes me love my pairs even more. Such an amazing shoe/colorway. Can't wait to see some of the upcoming releases in person.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by GZA73

Man I like grey and blue together but something is off for me about these Chaos VIs. smh

Agree G

You ball in your Del Sols yet?

I haven't played ball in long time G.. not since my brother ruptured his achilles back in August.  We should all hook up on Sunday mornings again wearing VIs!

Just need the Del Sols and Chaos and I am good with the VIs....

Kobes=Wallet Breaker.....

So I got bored and tried making the Dark Knight 6's on PS... I got lazy but would have changed the laces too..

I know it's sloppy but never really used photoshop before
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom